X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bang bang bang.............

and no...I didn't write this....

http://www.starterupsteve.com/swf/Group_X_video.html
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Hmmmm, sounds like it was written by the type of greasy dago waiter who won't fuck off and leave your missus alone when you aren't standing guarding her. You know, the one with the 3-day stubble, B.O., open-necked nylon shirt and huge medallion. The one who cannot prevent himself from pinching your Mum's arse and leering and winking at her - then gets YOU arrested when you kick off and wreck the place.
    Then when your family are standing outside, shell-shocked, wondering which cockroach infested shithole you are being roughed up in, or being fitted up with drug-smuggling charges which carry mandatory 25 year sentences, he will be the one who careers across the road, pillion on his mate's 35 yr old Honda 50 (broken lights, no silencer, horn beeping constantly), and steals your girlfriend's handbag, the one with YOUR fucking passport in.

Erm, sorry, I didn't like it.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Group X have a bunch of stupid songs like that. They're supposedly arabs from Georgia. Some guys at my work think they're hilarious, but I tend to disagree because I have good taste.
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

At least the bass guitar was tasteful.

Comment

Working...
          X