Robin Williams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Williams

Found this on you tube, sorry if its a repost, but its fucking hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMB7MOLk16w
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

I don't know why, but for some reason, I can't stomach that guy. Cheers to you guys that do like him.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

He was funny as hell 20 years ago.:ROTF:
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
        He was funny as hell 20 years ago.:ROTF:
        nanoo nanoo
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I actually knew a guy named Al Mork. He was the nastiest person I ever met. He was too old to have a M&M complex. He would have killed me if I made a crack.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
          Last edited by fett; 09-29-2006, 03:55 PM.

Comment

I love his stuff and his ability to improve.
            But I do agree... I can only take him in small doses.

This is my favorite part of the whole show.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d967F...elated&search=
            Last edited by rjohnstone; 09-29-2006, 03:48 PM.
            -Rick

Comment

Picture this...

He is the son of a former Ford executive.He grew up calling his parents "Sir" and "Madam",and hobnobbed with some serious money men as a kid.
              Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

This says it all. He lived in Marin County.:ROTF: :ROTF: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_Williams I know the place. I lived there too. :ROTF: :ROTF: He just was in the right place at the right time with a hell of a lot of talent.

Comment

That clip was kinda funny, but I'm with Stuka on this one.
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ah, I love that DVD

Comment

He's funny, but not so funny these days.
                      Should really stick to acting...I saw RV it was pretty good, not great but good.
                      Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

RV kinda sucked. Now, George Carlin...that's a FUNNY man!!!
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Robin Williams' early stuff - say after Mork & Mindy and before Mrs. Doubtfire - was amazing, fucking hilarious. The dude was a comic genious, and possibly the greatest improvisor to perform live.

Comment

never got the robin williams thing... his improv gets annoying most of the time. he's a decent actor though.
                            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                            Amp... Pioneer
                            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                              I don't know why, but for some reason, I can't stomach that guy.
                              +100

I really don't like him.. he annoys the hell out of me.. I guess I feel the same way about RW as a lot of people feel about Jim Carrey.
                              "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Working...
                              X