No announcement yet.

Do you act your age and/ or look it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm 38,and most of my goatee is white,and I have more than my fair share in the mop,so most guess my age at 8 to 10 years older.

As for acting my age,that is circumstantial.

As for how I feel,you can add the 8 and 10 years to my actual age and that would be close.
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
      I don't act my age and I am not sure if that is a good thing or not. I still like to go out and act like an idiot any chance i get.
      I hear ya bro. Last year at my birthday party I thought it would be funny to run across the room slide across a table head first..table broke when I was 1/2 way across and down we went..I thought it was the funniest thing in the world. The next day (when sober and sore) my husband reminded me I wasn't 12 anymore...I do shit like that every chance I get. The more alcohol the better.
      I guess I don't look my age, I'm 38 and people usually think I'm in my late 20's early 30's. Found a few gray hairs recently..oh well. I earned em

Comment

That's the ticket!!!! A kids mind. It is so much fun getting tightass people to lighten up. It takes time sometimes to get them not to act their age, but if you break through it, it's amazing how they respond. It's like they were just waiting for someone who would let them be young and carefree again. I pity the poor fool that has a corncob in a tight spot.:ROTF: And they are a challenge. But 11 times out of 10, they come down to my level and like it a lot.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I take my mother out for lunch on Fridays and today while we were out this older dude looked at me and ran his hand through his thinning gray hair and said, "this is your future... I used to have hair like yours... What are you, about 22?"

Without missing a beat I replied with yeah sure. I'm 22! and started laughing. I said, no, I'm about to turn 38. Dude looked ast me like I was lying...

I've never looked my age, always looked much younger. It's funny though, when I was younger and people would card me or think I was a teenager it pissed me off... Now I eat it up!
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

I'm 21 and people say I look like I'm between 25-28. I hate getting older!
            Check my bands!
            www.myspace.com/magicktr
            www.myspace.com/sinif64
            www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

No to both!
              Last edited by RacerX; 09-29-2006, 04:42 PM.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, Racer has said it all. But his response seems a little corncobbish to me.:ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

OK, how about now?

Comment

Racer, the man of few words and many pictures, step up and tell us why.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

I've been acting like a 11 year old since I got 11. I will never mature.
                      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Comment

I am 36, I live off dick/fart jokes. I listen to loud music at high volumes, I like guitars, I like to smoke the tires when nobody is around, and I really don't give a shit what anyone else thinks. At least I am happy =)

Then I go to work and become a hardass.

-Nate
                          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

I'm 36, still think I'm 21, but look 56. If I shave my beard off, I look like I'm 12.
                            Oh, and horror of horrors, I found a huge white pube the other day, right on my nutsack. I was gutted.
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I'm almost 36 ,and most of the time, I've been told I'm about 5 years younger except one woman (bitch) who told me I'm 40. Now, I definitely don't look 40. I guess I am a bit of a peter pan (still wanting to play guitar, etc) and not wanting to take proper responsibility. Which reminds me that I'm still single.
                              I do have a few white hair on my chin (when not shaven) that have started to appear in the last 2 years but have a full head of nice thick dark hair.

Comment

I've just got an idea.
                                Whoever who wishes, can stick a photo of theirs and the rest of us will give an estimate about how old they look.
                                cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X