Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Married Humor

For the Newlyweds on the board:

A couple had only been married for two weeks and the husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies.

So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."

"Where are you going, Coochy Coo?" asked the wife.

"I'm going to the bar, Pretty Face," he answered. "I'm going to have a beer."

The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12 different countries: Germany , Holland , Japan , India , etc.

The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, Lollipop... but at the bar... You know... they have frozen glasses... "

He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, Puppy Face? " She took a huge beer mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.

The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, Tootsie Roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious... I won't be long. I'll be right back. I promise. OK?"

"You want hors d'oeuvres, Poochie Pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, and little quiches.

"But my sweet honey... at the bar.... you know there's swearing, dirty words and all that..."

"You want dirty words, Cutie Pie?

LISTEN UP, CHICKEN SHIT!
    SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, SHUT THE HELL UP, DRINK YOUR BEER IN YOUR FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR HORS D'OEUVRES BECAUSE YOUR MARRIED ASS ISN'T GOING TO A DAMNED BAR!
    THAT SHIT IS OVER,
    GOT IT, JACKASS?"

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

you need to change your thread title - please remove the word "humor"

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

You're right, Tim, I forgot to include a pic of you!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
        you need to change your thread title - please remove the word "humor"

I agree

Comment

I think it was a bit funny, not super funny, but still a little. I also agree that a pic of Tim would have definitely put it over the edge of funny!
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelMadeja View Post
            I agree
            +2
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Tim's right, being married is not funny!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I thought it was pretty funny
                Guitars:
                '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                Amp:
                VOX AD30VT

Comment

whoever takes shit like that from their wife,girlfriend, anyone, etc. is a fukkin' douchebag and should be shot.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    whoever takes shit like that from their wife,girlfriend, anyone, etc. is a fukkin' douchebag and should be shot.
                    Depends on the wife. If I'm married to her I'm staying home, drinking Indian beer, eating pigs in a blanket, and then the next day I dash out of the house with one pair of clean underwear the first chance I get.

Comment

What makes it funny is that it's something likely to happen really
                      Check my bands!
                      www.myspace.com/magicktr
                      www.myspace.com/sinif64
                      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by danastas View Post
                        Depends on the wife. If I'm married to her I'm staying home, drinking Indian beer, eating pigs in a blanket, and then the next day I dash out of the house with one pair of clean underwear the first chance I get.

Fuck the underwear...I'll grab what's left of the beer, all the cash I can find, and I'll be outa there!
                        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Here's one to try on the wife:
                          You come home from a hard days work and the little lady starts up with all her complaints about the kids getting into trouble or her mother giving her a hard time etc. Hold up your hand and say "Sweetheart, sweetheart, you know I'd really love to hear all about your day but this cock isn't going to suck itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                            You come home from a hard days work and the little lady starts up with all her complaints about the kids getting into trouble or her mother giving her a hard time etc. Hold up your hand and say "Sweetheart, sweetheart, you know I'd really love to hear all about your day but this cock isn't going to suck itself."

Say that to the girl in the pic above and you will learn that it will suck itself.
                            She will make you hurt bad..
                            Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashtego View Post
                              :ROTF:
                              Guitars:
                              '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                              '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                              '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                              Amp:
                              VOX AD30VT

Comment

Working...
                              X