X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Normal People Don't Practice Necrophilia

But in Wisconsin they are allowed to.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14929873/
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Thats just foul. Truely Disgusting. Some people are just plain fucked up
    Guitars:
    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
    Amp:
    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Whatever happened to just paying a $2 whore!
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Hard to believe there is no law against that there..

There is laws in Ohio against any tom foolery of a corpse..

Look at those fucks...they can't get any live pussy..just look at 'em..that explains everthing..

They should just sugga dick and call it a day..I'm sure they do..they got "Fag" written all over their fugly mugs..

I wonder If they would feel the same , if I dug up their dead grandmas and did the fuggin' Tango with them..by the looks of them...probably so..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuggin' freaks, the whole 3 of them. Look at their mug shots. The dead girl's father should be permitted to beat them with a baseball bat. Just sayin'....
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Alice Cooper "I Love the Dead" anyone? Anyone ??

Yep - they should be shot.
            PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

The first two (brothers) look like they're retarded. Their faces display classic genetic traits of diminished intellect. Uncle was a grandpa brother cousin somewhere in that family.

The last one just looks like a fucked up loser whose only friends are two retards.

I don't know about shooting them, but they should be taken out of the public arena.

Comment

Just give 'em to me..

I could solve all their probs for less than 50 cents.

then in a week or three they could be dug up..for an afterlife delight..!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jeez, why would you want to stick your dick in a dead person??

Comment

Originally posted by gort View Post
                    Jeez, why would you want to stick your dick in a dead person??
                    which was dead for 3 weeks and all rotten by now??

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                      Because they are living abortions that shouldn't be breathing in the first place..

ANYONE that posseses the mental capacity for such an action is human pollution, plain and simple and should be put to death immediately..no matter what age. But this would be percieved "wrong" by most..believe me!

Do you really think for one fucking moment one of these pukes are going to be a accountable, repsonsible and credible part of society..

if so, your are as cluless ass these fucktards and I resent the fact you are breathing MY air..

Bill Z Bub
                      Last edited by horns666; 09-28-2006, 11:16 AM. Reason: This new feature sucks ass

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                        Actually she was only dead for 5 days, but yeah it's DISGUSTING!!!

Comment

Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post

OMG
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                              The first two (brothers) look like they're retarded. Their faces display classic genetic traits of diminished intellect. Uncle was a grandpa brother cousin somewhere in that family.
                              Two things here...

One, the guy the far right looks like Frodo Baggins.
                              Two, I cannot believe nobody has mentioned the erectile disfunction add on the page.

You guys are slipp'n

-Nate
                              Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Working...
                              X