Safari time!!....well not really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Safari time!!....well not really

Rigged up the Jeep to carry my canoe and tackle....works GREAT and it looks cool too (at least I like it). I can still drop the top cuz the whole thing tilts back like a convertible and allows me to put my top down (soft top Jeep).

Lit Gurkha cigar.....canoe up on the rack....tunes cranked......tackle stowed on the back rack....and top down heading out to the river for a little bass action. Just the thing I needed to finally get some use out of the canoe.

Sorry about the pic quality...they were taken using my Razr cell phone...ok for a phone, but I shoulda used a decent camera.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Actually those are damned good pics for a celly.

Ah....don't see a canoe though!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, I actually have to get off of my lazy ass and put it on there. I have used it twice so far and it really does work well. Next time I head out again, I'll have the foresight to snap some pics all rigged up.
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

I wanta Jeep like that !!!!!!!!
        Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
        X