• Show
Clear All

• T.o. Suicide Attempt??

What's he all bugged up about???

A~
    All hail the 'King'
    R.I.P~ RLC

Who's that?
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Terrell Owens Of the Dallas Cowboys.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/15021827/?GT1=8506
      Last edited by STLKINGV; 09-27-2006, 09:17 AM.
      All hail the 'King'
      R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

I don't keep up with most athletes, but isn't he the one that can't stop acting like a thug and is always in trouble?
        Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

No, he's just an attention starved ego maniac, who if he had to live for one minute how I do , would crumble like a little queer.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James View Post
            I don't keep up with most athletes, but isn't he the one that can't stop acting like a thug and is always in trouble?
            He's just your typical asshole, except that he has money.

He had a bad parting with the eagles last year. He's more of a jerk than a thug.
            Guitars:
            '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
            '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
            '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
            Amp:
            VOX AD30VT

Comment

Just another stunt to keep his name in the media. The Cowboys on on a bye week and he's out for a few weeks with an injury, so this way his name is still buzzing around.
              He's a great reciever, but his BS off the field outweighs his talent

Comment

Originally posted by SDLPLTD View Post
                Just another stunt to keep his name in the media. The Cowboys on on a bye week and he's out for a few weeks with an injury, so this way his name is still buzzing around.
                He's a great reciever, but his BS off the field outweighs his talent
                I cound not disagree with you more. That's a retarded statement. Doesn't anybody pay attention when the guy says that it's hard to let all this roll off his back and that he's a human being and it hurts?

My personal take on this is maybe, just maybe, he couldn't deal with all the TO bashing going on. He's been a model citizen since getting to Dallas and has done everything asked of him so far. However the media keeps on bashing the dude. This makes me think, and I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, he was right in Philly and that the problem there was Andy Reid [a stubborn coach who thinks too highly of himself and has yet to win anything] and coaches pet Donovan McNabb who has yet to prove he can handle big game pressure. I say EVERYONE give the guy a break and let him do what he can do. He ain't in Philly or San Fran anymore, so drop it already!!!!! Talk about your own players like the injurred Stallworth in Philly and San Fran's own headcase Antonio Bryant.

GET WELL SOON and GET HELP T.O.! I for one am one Dallas fan in Philly territory who is pulling for you.
                Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                  I cound not disagree with you more. That's a retarded statement. Doesn't anybody pay attention when the guy says that it's hard to let all this roll off his back and that he's a human being and it hurts?

My personal take on this is maybe, just maybe, he couldn't deal with all the TO bashing going on. He's been a model citizen since getting to Dallas and has done everything asked of him so far. However the media keeps on bashing the dude. This makes me think, and I can't help but think that maybe, just maybe, he was right in Philly and that the problem there was Andy Reid [a stubborn coach who thinks too highly of himself and has yet to win anything] and coaches pet Donovan McNabb who has yet to prove he can handle big game pressure. I say EVERYONE give the guy a break and let him do what he can do. He ain't in Philly or San Fran anymore, so drop it already!!!!! Talk about your own players like the injurred Stallworth in Philly and San Fran's own headcase Antonio Bryant.

GET WELL SOON and GET HELP T.O.! I for one am one Dallas fan in Philly territory who is pulling for you.

VoiceX3

Gotta disagree with your assumption. A geographical change has never changed anyones personality. He is who he is.
                  Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
                    VoiceX3

Gotta disagree with your assumption. A geographical change has never changed anyones personality. He is who he is.

I never said anything about his personallity. He is an attention hound. What I said is maybe he was right in the things he said in Philly, and San Fran for that matter. And he has not caused any problems since getting to Dallas. I have seen every interview and have watched every Parcells and Jerry Jones press conference since TO got there.
                    Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                      I never said anything about his personallity. He is an attention hound. What I said is maybe he was right in the things he said in Philly, and San Fran for that matter. And he has not caused any problems since getting to Dallas. I have seen every interview and have watched every Parcells and Jerry Jones press conference since TO got there.

He has been laying kind of low, but he has to after last year. I don't really think he did the suicide thing for media or attention, cause there ain't no doubt he has pressure mounted on him from the media and the fans. But I think this was all self-destructive behavior and not Andy Reid, SF or anyone else.
                      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Voicex3,

I've heard of some things that MAY have been blow up by the media, but come on, you are really trying to say he's a model player?
                        For the sake of the discussion, let say he has been... how long has he been with the cowboys and been a model citizen? Then think back to how long he was an A-hole in Philly and SF You (or he) can't expect people to just believe that just because he's been normal for his short time in Dallas that all of a sudden he a respectable guy now?
                        His tenure in Philly started of like this too, loved McNabb, loved the fans and the area, then when he didn't get everything he wanted, that's when it went down hill.
                        It's all ego with this guy, when he was behind Rice in SF and even for a little while after Rice was gone, he was a really good reciever that had a crap load of talent, then as he got more popular, that's when Terrell became TO and his respectablity when out the window.
                        To me it takes time to make up for the anticts he's pulled over the years, it doesn't just go away over night.

Comment

Originally posted by donf View Post
                          He has been laying kind of low, but he has to after last year. I don't really think he did the suicide thing for media or attention, cause there ain't no doubt he has pressure mounted on him from the media and the fans. But I think this was all self-destructive behavior and not Andy Reid, SF or anyone else.
                          Self-destructive? Yeah, you can say that. The Philly and San Fran media need to forget about TO. He's gone and is trying to start anew in Dallas and has done everything asked of him.

Comment

Talent wise, ANY team would love to have him, but when his off the field crap outweighs the amount of skill that he has, that's a huge problem.

(P.S. my wife tells me all the time the way I write giving an opinion comes across like I'm mad, so I wanted to say, not looking to argue at all. Just jumping in on the thread )

Comment

I don't know the guy and don't give a fuck to be honest..does not effect my life in the slightest one way or the other...so fuggums.

Suicide is easy..either you do or ya don't..PERIOD!!

I KNOW, I stopped many of them..and seen many of them...too many!

when you want to kill yourself ..DO IT, don't tell everyone about it..and you don't tell someone right before you do it..because you know they're going to call the Po Po..and shit.

I'm so fuggin' sick of that "Oh, I tried to kill myself" BS..are you that much of a fucking, pathetic loser you can't even get that right..FUCK YOUR ASS!!

I feel ZERO sympathy for most suicides ..there is only two valid reasons for it..I know because I think of it daily myself, but it's not an option...at this time!

reason one the loss of a child, I could not live with that pain...no fuggin' way!

Reason two if you don't have anyone that needs you, like family.. and you are in constant agony and that is your ONLY relief, an it's only going to get worse..like a terminal illness..fuggit!

any other other reason is bullshit..just fucking paththetic losers taking up my air wanting attention. Say what you want I met them all, and it's the truth!

Fucked up my back hanging onto a fat bitch that jumped over a bridge..grabbed her by the belt. I also wrestled a kinife from some dudes throat after negotiating with him for four hours...he was serious..I just got the jump on him..I was too quick..gotcha!!

That's my professional, hands on POV on the issue.

The most PATHETIC excuse is the loss of a girlfriend....kill yourself over a whore..you pud!
                              Last edited by horns666; 09-27-2006, 11:10 AM. Reason: cuz I'm a dick and fucked up on spelling as usual
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X