EBAY listing problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY listing problem.

I am just venting here. I listed an item on ebay almost 9 fucking hours ago and it still won't come up in search results. This HAS GOT to be a friggin record. 7 day auctions that last 6 days.:ROTF: What a joke.

[edit] I posted this and checked back, and there it was. I was off by an hour. It took just over 8 hours to show up.
    Last edited by StukaJU87; 09-25-2006, 08:04 PM.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

That happened to me with a watch. Did you use any names or pictures that those dickheads may question?
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett View Post
      That happened to me with a watch. Did you use any names or pictures that those dickheads may question?
      Nah, I played it smooth. It was just frustrating me, because I saw 2 other listings show up that were done hours after I submitted mine. Then mine shows up on the scene, Johnny come lately.:ROTF:
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's a bitch.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

A watched pot never boils, eh?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            A watched pot never boils, eh?
            So they say, Ron.
            Scott

Comment

Working...
            X