Flyboys movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyboys movie

Hey, did anyone else see the movie? I liked it alot, even though there were some historical mistakes, it was still good in my book. To bad the main character didn't get the girl at the end. It was kinda sad.

Gee no I didn't go see it. The ending sucked? Guess I will avoid it now.

Comment

I am probably going to see it tonight or tomorrow night. This is the first war picture I won't have to practically drag the g/f to see. She is actually bugging me to take her to see it.:ROTF:
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I hate computer scenes but I love WWI planes. And I will not pay $10 to see a movie. So, I guess I will have to wait a year and buy a used DVD. :ROTF: I guess I could rent it. DUH.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
          Gee no I didn't go see it. The ending sucked? Guess I will avoid it now.

The ending didn't suck. It was just the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts.

Comment

How about some spoiler warnings, newb?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              How about some spoiler warnings, newb?
              Thanks Ron, I guess I should have used to sarcasm smilie. Oh wait there isnt one. No biggie newb, I will have forgotten what you said by the time I see it anyways.

Comment

The computer animation was top notch and the battle scenes were pretty intense, plus I really like planes from WWI and WWII. Anyway, forget what I said about the ending. Just see it.

Comment

It's "Wings" made 80 years later with sound and color.

Comment

Meh, I prefer the tale told old school, without the fancy schmancy CGI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mL17Ry-wFI

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

"Thank you Charlie Brown, you were a perfect model"
                      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                        Meh, I prefer the tale told old school, without the fancy schmancy CGI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mL17Ry-wFI

Don't you mean grade school, you goof?

Kathy and I went to see this and we both liked it a lot. Some parts were predictable, but all in all it was a pretty good movie.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                        X