Stuff for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff for sale

Where do we post stuff that is for sale?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsung
      It's all good. Didn't find an area for the "for sale" stuff. Thought I would ask.

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/rules.php

Comment

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/rules.php

Comment

Awww, gotcha. 22 more posts, lol. No harm, no fowl. No biggie, sure someone over at SD will pick it up.

Comment

Lemme ask you, Sid...were you not informed of this when joining? Just curious...
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

pile on
                I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  Lemme ask you, Sid...were you not informed of this when joining? Just curious...
                  It's been over a year since I read the TOS, forgive me oh great one.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidk
                    c'mon dude...you dont read all the fine print upon siginup? Guess you dont read all the fine print when installing software either..just keep hitting next...next..next

btw...I never read them either
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Theres Fine print? Frakk!
                      According To The Prophecy

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz
                        c'mon dude...you dont read all the fine print upon siginup? Guess you dont read all the fine print when installing software either..just keep hitting next...next..next

btw...I never read them either
                        You're right, but I had to try anyways

Comment

I was reading an article in maximum pc a year or two ago and it was highlighting some of the crazy stuff nobody ever notices in certain software's terms of service. Some very interesting stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidk
                            Ron is actually Wayne Gretzky???? Holy crap I never knew. You go Ron!!!!!
                            Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Working...
                            X