All went well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All went well

Well, I managed to get through my appointment today and with the help of some valium, my husband and my nurse/midwife, I did pretty damn good, if I do say so myself! A little panic before we started, but everyone was super great about everything. Since there was nothing glaringly showing up, they decided I didn't have to have any major biopsies today. I do however have to have more tests every 6 months. So until I manage to get 2 completely clear tests in a row, I get to go back a lot more often that I want!

I do have to say that valium is really nice! We came home after the test and I crashed for hours. Todd woke me up so I would sleep later tonight.

God bless Todd though - I've been very difficult for the last week.

good to hear. Fingers crossed for your future tests!
    Hail yesterday

Comment

On top of the other stuff you are going through, it's good to hear something positive. You know the board is with you.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Amen
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

all the best,and fingers crossed

Comment

I'm glad to hear you did so well.We have you in our prayers!
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Thanks everybody. The positive energy for me is just amazing - from here and other avenues. At least I know this is done for 6 months! Now I get to wait for the next update about the trial - the next hearing is schedule for October 6 - status and what was to be the bond hearing. Now if only the trial would go half as well as yesterday!

Comment

Cool, yes, Valiums work wonders..

reserve one for the trial..believe me.

you'll be fine.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                X