No announcement yet.

I wish I were a girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha, I'm sure your mom didn't still wish you were a girl as you grew up and became the person you are.

...and your son should have married a nicer girl.

Comment

"We drank champagne and danced all night, under electric candle light, then Fett smiled and..........
      I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Well man, I know how you feel. I don't know what your first name is, but I'm stuck with "Jesse" because I was supposed to be a girl. My name always pissed me off because it sounds like either a chick name or some sort of emo fag from California.
        If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam
          Ha, I'm sure your mom didn't still wish you were a girl as you grew up and became the person you are.

...and your son should have married a nicer girl.
          Yes, she did!!!!:ROTF: All kidding aside, I grew up in the '50's and '60's. My parents just let me go anywhere and do anything I wanted. So, I couldn't rebel. There was nothing to fight.:ROTF: As for my dau-in-law, she is a very nice person and I really really like her. This goes back to keeping emotions and feelings close to the vest. I really didn't need to know that both of them wanted a boy. I mean, I amazed that they didn't make sure it was a boy. They got caught with their pants down on this one. And it's probably their last shot. That's their stuff and should have been kept personal. So now, it's all over the Web.:ROTF: :ROTF: I am not a hypocrite.
          Last edited by fett; 09-21-2006, 02:57 PM.
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

"Fett"- My man boobs and my full beard is just a mask. I want to be a 6'6" 260 pound girl."

At work we have a 6'-6" 350 pound Nordic plumber with tits.
            I'm told (HE) "she" has nuts the size of apples. She's saving up for the
            snip. Belive me... It (she).. (He).. is not a pretty site.
            Fett, don't do it

Comment

On second thought, I will keep being a balding half-fat Viking God with one good eye and no life. I have been a boy for 56 years and I'm not going to change. And you can't make me. So there. Girls are yucky.:ROTF: :ROTF:
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
                Yes, she did!!!!:ROTF: All kidding aside, I grew up in the '50's and '60's. My parents just let me go anywhere and do anything I wanted. So, I couldn't rebel. There was nothing to fight.:ROTF: As for my dau-in-law, she is a very nice person and I really really like her. This goes back to keeping emotions and feelings close to the vest. I really didn't need to know that both of them wanted a boy. I mean, I amazed that they didn't make sure it was a boy. They got caught with their pants down on this one. And it's probably their last shot. That's their stuff and should have been kept personal. So now, it's all over the Web.:ROTF: :ROTF: I am not a hypocrite.
                Am I missing something? Because I've read this whole thread and I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about anymore.

A boy? Pants down? I thought your mom wanted a girl? "Make sure it was a boy?" How the hell to do you that - genetic engineering? There's got to be another thread somewhere explaining more of this story...

Comment

NOOOOOO! Don't encourage him!!! :ROTF:
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    NOOOOOO! Don't encourage him!!! :ROTF:
                    That's it. I'm playing along.

SO when I was a kid, I rode my bike to the store! ...and I said, "wow! what a big house!" So I threw my steak in the street :ROTF: and holy crap, it was run over by a truck. A big ORANGE truck!!:ROTF: My childhood dog used to eat shoelaces, but I failed the test! So now I don't take baths, only showers!!:ROTF:

Comment

You get to the idiot thread, right now young man!

Comment

Which is this one

http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59813

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                          Yep, I can't believe he wasted that most excellent post here! Matter of fact, I'm gong to head over there right now and be an idiot some more. (I don't have to try very hard!)
                          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                          X