We had a band meeting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had a band meeting..

...and it didn't end up so good. We started discussing set lists and song order and nobody could agree. Then people started insulting each other..then it got real ugly real quick. I was lucky to escape with my life. Thank goodness it was documented so everyone can see what REALLY happens when you are in a band. Word to the wise..get out NOW!!!!

:ROTF: Sorry, couldn't resist...

hahaha!!! my band is having a "formal" meeting on tuesday night....it WON'T be fun and games. we have to fire somebody....and tell the bass player he's an ass that can't sing or write a good song!!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by markD
      hahaha!!! my band is having a "formal" meeting on tuesday night....it WON'T be fun and games. we have to fire somebody....and tell the bass player he's an ass that can't sing or write a good song!!!
      I think I know that guy - must be hard for him to commute from TN to FL :ROTF:

Jeri - Glad to see you guys finally getting along - our band fight pics had less grinning and more blood though
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yeah, we just let a guy go the other day..it was a relief really. The new line up at least can have some fun...Mark, I feel for ya bro..it's never easy for sure.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

let's see.. was it the dude with the pit stain?

Comment

Orange shirt = Mini-me humping the laser!

Comment

Working...
              X