Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF Police video

Finally!!!
    This shit is why I can't stand the Bay Area.
    http://mfile.akamai.com/12948/wmv/vo...91734.300k.asx

That's disturbing really and so is the fact those damned reporters asking questions like, "well, doesn't he have the right to post bail?". I bet he wanted to kick that bitch in the teeth for that.

That cop sounds like he has the right idea though, go after the judges that would time and time again allow a felon back on the streets.

That kind of stuff happens all the time all over the country and instead punishing the criminals these bullshit politicians make new laws that fucks with everyone's freedoms.

It's fucked up that no one questioned this guys criminal history until someone got killed.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

The media is out of control in the US. They whine about freedom of speech, but ignore the responsibility that goes with that freedom. They are nothing more than mindless polical mouthpieces.

I can only imagine how hard it is to be a cop. The constant trail by media only makes it worse. Certainly there are cops that are a problem and they need to be taken down, but the vast majority are just trying to do their job.

Comment

I don't even want to talk about it..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That is bullshit! Because my wife is an attorney and being in the insurance business, I 've witnessed many court cases. I have always said that many judges are worthless bags of shit. But, being a judge is a "power trip" kind of job. They make arbitrary decisions based on their personal agendas or however they are feeling that day. Very few decisions involve the law or even common sense. They get appointed or elected based on popularity or usually who they know. The whole justice system is a huge fucking joke. I think some judges are bigger criminals than the people who stand in their court. That guy is right. I also think that judges should be accountable for some of the brainless decisions they make.
          "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
          I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

When I go to vote, I don't know jack shit about the judges up for re-election. That's part of the problem. I don't take the time enough to know, when I should.
            "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

I'm just happy that the cop spoke his mind. I'm always happy when people who get abused by the media, and are well within the right to do what they did, actually speak out, viciously, against the bullshit that happens in the papers. I'm glad the guy spoke up, blamed the right people, and wasn't phased at all by the reporter's questions. I'm behind him all the way; all the evidence, and that huge fucking rap sheet, show how much the blame should be on the criminal, not the cop. I love how he says "I thought the people of SF wanted us to pursue armed felons who just committed a robbery. But if they don't, that's fine, just let us know and we'll stop chasing the felons, who rob the people of SF with guns." No bullshit. I hope he gets those judges, and I hope the public of SF understands him, and doesn't believe the media bullshit.

Cheers,
              Nick

Comment

http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_243160948.html

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...NG1KK6CTJ1.DTL
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat
                  I 've witnessed many court cases. I have always said that many judges are worthless bags of shit.

I'm sure they have negative intentions on any guy with long hair.
                  I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Norton
                    I'm sure they have negative intentions on any guy with long hair.
                    Right there is the main problem. The judges do have the authority to make a decision based on their own personal likes or dislikes, and even moods, regardless of the facts of the case at hand. I lost a court case a couple of years ago, and had to pay a cash judgment of over $9000.00 in a lawsuit that the whole town knew I wasn't responsible for. Why did I lose that case?...because I had long hair, didn't wear a three piece suit to court, and to top it off the guy sueing me worked at the court house and was good friends with the judge. Knowing about the conflict of interest, my attorney made a motion for a change of judge, but the judge denied it!! I wanted to stand up in that court room and tell that judge what a worthless piece of shit he was, but then he would have just thrown me in jail for contempt. It's a lose lose situation.
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Pathetic...
                      I'm speechless.
                      -Rick

Comment

Ever since Rodney King.....the police are the ones in 'handcuffs'

Let emm do their jobs.

A piece of crap let loose on the streets killed this guy who did nothing but his job to protect the good people of SF.

He needs to NEVER see the light of day again.

Same goes for his two friends in the van.
                        Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                        Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Working...
                        X