Very very catching movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very very catching movie

This had me watching in silence, astonishment, horror, disgust and a lot more emotions. Especially when she opens the window and goes outside, and you can hear the mayhem.

This is perhaps the most brutally honest portrayal of that day I've ever seen and it is very catching emotionally and will leave you sitting staring at the screen for quite some time.

Please don't start any discussions in this thread. Just watch the video and remember that day and the people lost.

http://www.zattevrienden.be/sfw/sept...01_what_we_saw
    Last edited by GodOfRhythm; 09-13-2006, 03:34 AM.
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Can't view it.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

You should try refreshing a couple of times then. It's got high bandwidth usage atm, having quicktime helps too.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        Can't view it.
        Me either..need quick flash or some shit..

damn!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Think I found it on youtube - Ward, is it 26 minutes long?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn-y4NCgncY
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yup. That's it.

Comment

Those Godamn Motherfuckers!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

No words, just ......................
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I vividly remember watching it all from the beginning on the day it happened...

And then not long afterwards when I had to take a drive for work, seeing two US Fighter jets screaming East along the interstate right over my truck on I-90 at around 100-200 feet of the ground headed through Cleveland to PA to intercept the plane there that crashed into a field...

Words can't portray it all...

Sigh...

Comment

Yes, I remember coming home and getting phoned to turn on my TV immediatly. Switched it on and saw a tower burning and they had no idea what was happening, then after 5 minutes I see a plane swooshing by and hitting the second tower. That was the most surreal moment of my life. I stayed up all night watching the live reports and different channels.

Comment

Was the one on the German site edited too? The you tube one has the plane hitting the second tower edited out as well as the 1st tower starting to collapse. They keep saying that it was a military plane? It would be interesting to see what they saw and why they thought that.

Comment

It's a Belgian/DUTCH site, not German!

But yes it was edited too. I don't really have a desire to see the plane hit the building in every possible angle, but the military plane remark caught my ear too. Probably not much to be sought after it though, people say a lot of stuff when something like that happens.

Comment

Ooops, sorry for the mixup. I think she was actually pointed at the ground when the 1st tower started to go down. You can see the smoke start as she's focusing on the ground crews. They must have edited quite a few seconds out as you dont even see a plane approaching. That was a terrible day for sure. God bless everyone.

Comment

I saw the second plane hit on live television... It was a passenger airplane I assure you...

Comment

Working...
                              X