Fuck college

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck college

Man, I went to go drive to get a calculator for my business class, as I was drive I hear a THUMP THUMP THUMP sound so I pull into the nearest neighborhood to see what the hell was going on. I got out and turn and see my back driver wheel has been slashed. What the fuck. Some asshole decided to slash my tire. I don't know anyone here so I don't think anyone hates me. I do know there is another car that looks like mine so I'm wondering if the asshole didn't know which car to slash. Or he is a drunkin' asshole and did it for fun. I saw another car that had a flat as well in the lot. What fucking bullshit.

JCF withstanding,PEOPLE SUCK!!
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

dude, if things are getting this bad, and you really aren't feeling down with your school, think about transferring.

just a thought./

Comment

I will next year if I don't loose to many undergrad classes.

Comment

most students in general are assholes. i live in a student catchment area. i have to put up with slamming doors, stomping around like elephants, theft of food out of the fridge, toilets and bath/shower rooms and kitchens left in shit state. some people just have nothing better to do than make others' lives hell.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

im still in high school but its no different lol absolutely every white kid at my school other than myself thinks they are black and going to be the next eminem. i find it hilarious. i also love the funny looks they give me when i stroll in with a giant eagle on my shirt with a pentagram of bloody swords from slayers seasons in the abyss :ROTF:

Comment

Fuck College? What do you study there?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm going for Operation Management and Information Systems. NIU is one of the better colleges for business which is why I came here. They have higher requirments. I really hate it as of now though. Hopefully all the fuck ups drop after the first semester so I don't have to deal with bullshit.

Comment

Lots of the real morons are gone after the first couple semesters. The lack of manners, common courtesy, and the general thought that as a college kid you are the center of the universe doesn't go away completely. However, I guess that is part of what college is all about.

Stick it out it should get better. Plus. It is worth it in the end.

Comment

You see some shocking fuckwits in my university as well eh... I guess when you're more mature, considerate or just plain fucking civilized than the average idiot you tend to get targeted for being the odd one out...

Comment

They are just immature post high school dip shits.They will get a dose of reality when their money runs out.
                      Just stay out of their way, don't hang out with them and they will go away.Concentrate on your studies and you will be far better off in the long run.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat
                        They are just immature post high school dip shits.They will get a dose of reality when their money runs out.
                        Just stay out of their way, don't hang out with them and they will go away.Concentrate on your studies and you will be far better off in the long run.
                        That´s it. Far, far better off. The thing is, as soon as college or univesity ends for some people the whole attitude shifts 180 degrees. When it was first a giant party, real life strikes really bad when they find out that their usual lesser qualification doesn´t take them anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by 5074charvel
                          That´s it. Far, far better off. The thing is, as soon as college or univesity ends for some people the whole attitude shifts 180 degrees. When it was first a giant party, real life strikes really bad when they find out that their usual lesser qualification doesn´t take them anywhere.
                          True, to a certain degree. But it is also supposed to be one of the best times of your life. Turning antisocial and not doing anything fun is not the best way to live either.

Anyways we had a simillar thread before...
                          You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer32390
                            im still in high school but its no different lol absolutely every white kid at my school other than myself thinks they are black and going to be the next eminem. i find it hilarious. i also love the funny looks they give me when i stroll in with a giant eagle on my shirt with a pentagram of bloody swords from slayers seasons in the abyss :ROTF:
                            That still exists????..tell 'em it's cool to be white again..seriously..metal is back..big time!!

it's all over the TV music channels..

That poser shit is so old and dated now, it's even a bigger joke now than it was then..

Do me a favor..go up to them and tell them Bill Z Bub said.."Look in the mirror fuckface, You're white, get over it"..break the news gently, they may start to cry!!

Actually I alway had lots of FUN with wiggers, I'm so fuggin' brutal , they would always stutter like the dumbfucks they are..I LOVED THAT!!!!

I developed so many shots, jabs, digs and comebacks I turned it into a artform!!
                            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                              What do you study there?
                              It sure ain't English!
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X