Mt Everest coaster at Disney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt Everest coaster at Disney

Expedition Everest ride at Disney World - check out the sound effects...

**Spoiler Warning**

This vid kinda gives away a cool twist in the middle of the ride....

you can hear the dude go "whoa"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y-Ca76FPOA

I like the the girls all screaming in the tunnels, too...makes it extra scary

This vid shows an extra effect that you can't see in the other one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAFDF...related&search=
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Let me see, 1:45 minutes of the Vid was pure darkness. Another 20 seconds was of the guy's crotch. 10 seconds of fake snow. But the 8 seconds of roller coaster made it all worth it.

Comment

The second vid is much better,but I would much rather ride "The Hulk" at Universal a couple more times..

http://www.universalorlando.com/ioa_attr_hulk.html
      Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Cedar Point is the best roller coaster park in the US for my money.

I had some brain damage after riding 16 coasters there in the summer of 2005.

Comment

Cedar Point is unreal good.

Comment

Cedar Point is DEFINITELY on my to do list.
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

I went on Mt. Everest back in March...it was probably one of the best, if not THE best coaster I've on

Comment

Speaking of Universal, don't just do Disney's parks and leave Orlando. You HAVE to do Universal. It's better than Disney ride-wise.

Although I was shocked at the price to do both parks. Holy Hell. http://www.universalorlando.com/tickets.html

Comment

When you think of the piles and piles of cash it must take to build just one ride and how badass it all is I think the entry fee is pretty reasonable.

I went to Orlando when I was 16 with a friend of mine and as we were heading towards the ticket area these ladies that was leaving gave us each a 3 day pass because they were finished at the park. Very cool! Back then I think it was like $50 for the pass she gave us.
                  Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by Cybersavior
                    Speaking of Universal, don't just do Disney's parks and leave Orlando. You HAVE to do Universal. It's better than Disney ride-wise.

Although I was shocked at the price to do both parks. Holy Hell. http://www.universalorlando.com/tickets.html

Universal is a deal !! I was just there in May with my 4 year old son. I bought tickets for 5 days for both of us for $99 total.

Comment

I like those rides a lot!
                      I was in Gardaland in Italy twice. The highest and fastest ride is called Blue Tornado. Here's a video of it:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXRTe_909Pw

It wasnt me who filmed it. I sat in the front row too btw . Still have a pic of it somewhere .

Comment

Originally posted by Cybersavior

We usually buy the yearly pass and use it for 2 vacations, 10 or 11 months apart. You just gotta watch out that the blackout dates arent a problem for you. We then stay 1 night at the hardrock and are able to use the room keys as express passes for 2 days (you can pre check in early in the morning and they give you the keys right away, and they are good all day long the day of checkout). The Hardrock is cool plus its just a 5 minute walk to the parks, Universal/Islands. Works out well.

Comment

We just got back in from Epcot...nice and easy that's what these old bones like. Stayed drunk most of the time.

Prolly gonna go back next month for either the wine-tasting celebration or Halloween Horror Nights. It helps that it's only 120 miles from my house.
                          ------------------------------------------------
                          Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by wicked_lester
                            We just got back in from Epcot...nice and easy that's what these old bones like. Stayed drunk most of the time.

Prolly gonna go back next month for either the wine-tasting celebration or Halloween Horror Nights. It helps that it's only 120 miles from my house.

Its funny, when I was younger I didnt really like Epcot. It was boring. Now that Im in my 40's I kinda like it. Hanging out in the world showcase, eating at one of the ethnic themed restaurants, staying for the fireworks, all fun stuff. But the test track and soarin were pretty cool too. Screw that mission to mars thing. Ive heard horror stories about vacations ruined because of that thing. I refuse!!

P.S. Why did they remove Walter Cronkite's voice from Spaceship Earth? Its just not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
                              Its funny, when I was younger I didnt really like Epcot. It was boring. Now that Im in my 40's I kinda like it. Hanging out in the world showcase, eating at one of the ethnic themed restaurants, staying for the fireworks, all fun stuff. But the test track and soarin were pretty cool too. Screw that mission to mars thing. Ive heard horror stories about vacations ruined because of that thing. I refuse!!

P.S. Why did they remove Walter Cronkite's voice from Spaceship Earth? Its just not the same.
                              Yeah my son and daughter went on that mission to mars ride....said the g-forces about made them puke. I was drinking so no way was I gonna chance that. :ROTF:
                              ------------------------------------------------
                              Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons...for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                              X