No announcement yet.

wtf have i got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was trying to figure out whether it was a water infection from dehydration and/or poor diet, or damaged pipes from too much giving the missus hard wellying, or perhaps one problem made worse by the other. the anti-biotics i was given only made the pain 10x worse, hence i stopped taking them.
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

You need to go see a different doctor first thing tomorrow, and be sure to tell him/her everything, especially what med you started on & didn't finish. On a side note, is "hard wellying" similar to a "proper rogering"?

Comment

Originally posted by dg
        ...On a side note, is "hard wellying" similar to a "proper rogering"?
        Yup
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Definitely see a different doctor, and tell them everything...EVERYTHING. I had a kidney infection (or was it a bladder infection?) and along with the antiobiotics, the doctor suggested that I not drink carbonated beverages and drink a lot of cranberry juice. Problem was, I actually developed quite a taste for the juice, and was drinking it in such quantity that it felt like my guts were burning away from all the acid. Too much of a good thing and all of that.

There are other things that can contribute to or cause the problem(s) you're encountering. There's some contraceptives - called a VCF I think - that can cause inflammation or infection "downstairs" in a supposedly small percentage of men. Not sure if it's an allergic reaction or something else, but I stumped some doctors with that!

Ow.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tekky
            I know a couple of doctors. I've asked them about "online diagnoses", they all say that to give an accurate diagnosis they need to see the patient.
            they need to see the payment to diagnose wha??

Some of us are very old, we have diseases and health probs up the ying yang. WE had treatments, symptoms, tests, and "professional" opinions..and everything you could possibly imagine..it ceratainly doesn't hurt to ask.

I discovered that I know much more about my own ills than a bunch of burnt out quacks that really don't give a flying shit ..my experience!!!

Do I trust doctors..Hell No!

One of my best friends is a doctor, so I know this..fuck him!!!!:ROTF:

SOME doctors are "good"..and actually do care, but they are few and far between in my book..I certainly had my share of them!!

Some dicks promise the world just to find out it's all a self serving, money grubbing bullshit scam!

That's my spin on doctors..unless you have a good relationship with one you know well and trust, I would have my doubts on their so-called diagnoses/treatments for very valid reasons..they have a Porche and huge mortgage to pay for ya know!!

BTW..Good Luck man, hope your feeling better soon..

Bill
            Last edited by horns666; 09-11-2006, 12:41 AM.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
              Yeah. Like we know anything.:ROTF: :ROTF: We have enough trouble figuring out body parts on a guitar let alone human ones.
              Yeah, if you want to talk to doctors, you need to go to The Gear Page.

Comment

Working...
              X