No announcement yet.

Survival question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It puts a new twist on; Eat your veggies. WTF is a Vegan? Some Star Trek dude? I'm not a fucking birdwatcher anymore. I'm a "Birder". It all started years ago when girls couldn't be stewardesses. They had to be "flight attendants". I would eat the first person that died. And I didn't do it.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I'd eat the cute 21 year old cheerleader that talks dirty to me while I go under her skirt.

Comment

I would eat the big bugs first more protein,then worms then tree bark,grass.By that time I'd be long gone I can't stand groups.Leave me alone I'll get along just fine.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc
          The Donner Party had other options, they were just too simple-minded to try them.
          Like what, Matt?
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

fett: "...puts a new twist on 'eat your veggies'." Hah, that's effin' great. A vegan, if I'm not mistaken, is one of those people who won't eat any kind of animal product - meat, dairy, etc. There's probably another sub-group or two I've never heard of.

Comment

Donner party of 5 your table is ready!
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Kuru rules! http://whyfiles.org/012mad_cow/6.html

Comment

Ummm..I'd eat the titties and asses off all the women..I like the breast anywhoo..always my favorite piece in a Bucket-O-Chicken..

I would make a fried Labia sandwich with Rye with a pickle on the side..looks like fried bologna anyways..:ROTF:

I'm not eating any puds..I'll starve before eating a pud!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The Judas Priest song "Eat Me Alive" has taken on a whole new meaning since Rob Halford came out of the closet, hasn't it?
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I love that song! Heh.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Turbo Lover is very nice!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ram It Down. :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                            Ram It Down. :ROTF:
                            Oh, that's just wrong!!

Comment

What, you need a Painkiller when Heading Out To The (Hershey) Highway? :ROTF:

Comment

You'll regret this when the Priest comes back screaming for vengeance with all guns blazing!
                                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X