Do you Pray? If so hook me up Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dave,

You got it man! I believe God hears everyone's prayers no matter how big or small they seem to us...He knows how important it is to you and your wife. On a personal note, my wife and I lost two also before having our two sons so I know what you've gone through! Take care!
    E = Fb

Comment

Originally posted by NextInLine
      Agreed! I hope everything is going to be ok, my prayers are with you & your
      +1 here! God be with you and your family!
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Thank you all. It really means alot to see all of your replies. My wife (Karen) and I really appreciate it. Bill Z.....funny you say that about when your wife got pregnant. It took 10 months the first time and when we finally said "fuggit" that is when she got pregnant. Again thanks to you all. You guys/gals are the best

Comment

Much easier to do now that we have her name(lol),Dave.You and your home are in our prayers.
          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

UPDATE if anyone cares.....10 week ultra sound showed us a HEARTBEAT!!!!
            at 11 weeks now.....things are looking great. Thanks to all of you for helping us out

Comment

Congrats! That's great news! Thanks for updating us, and reminding us to keep up the prayers and good vibes! I'm sure y'all will be wonderful parents!
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Thanks Pete, from you especially that means alot bro although I dont deserve it

Comment

Awesome news. Congrats!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Kick ass bro, I don't pray, but you and your family are in my thoughts. Good luck, and congrats man!
                    Guitars:
                    '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                    '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                    '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                    Amp:
                    VOX AD30VT

Comment

Hey bro, I don't pray. But, I do have a bunch of good feelings going on. I will make sure that I make sure that I am thinking of you and your family when I am having them. Keep positive and relaxed, I know it is easier said then done but, that is the most important thing for your wife and family.

-Nate
                      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Congrats Dave... I don't pray either, but all manner of good thoughts definitely going you and your family's way...

Comment

congratulation..10-11 weeks and a heatbeat....thats great news
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                          X