I Love the JCF...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah.
    I'm more a lunch at the Y type of guy myself.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

As Donnie would say, God rest his soul, : "Those are 25% silicone added Bar-S hams." Oh. Yeah. This is a great place and thanks.
      Last edited by fett; 09-09-2006, 03:28 PM.
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Actually fett I think that's 100% Argentinian college student.
        Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

In the word sof George Takai.. "OH MY" lol
          what an ass.

Comment

I can't agree more with how great this board is. I'm not a member of any other forums, but it seems this is the last civilized place in internet forums. A bunch of cool guitar loving, music craving guys that never resort to "fuck you, I'm right, you're wrong, my music/guitars are better." The sad thing, it took me years to find this site. Spread the word guys, this site is a diamond in the rough. I've learned so much from this site, and would like others to also.
            EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

AMEN!
              You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Bill Z Bub adds ZERO value to this place..

I think!!
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill that would be -0
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

this forum is the best out there period. a big to everyone for keeping that way.
                    Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                    Amp... Pioneer
                    Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday
                      Bill that would be -0
                      Thanks Kev, yer right!!
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Love is in the air.. Everywhere at JCF... etc
                        "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

I love licking ass
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

great info here,best board full stop.The mods do a great job here and are not heavy handed in the slightest and seem fair across the board on any subject
                            and we of course have Bill here!!he is of course worth membership fees alone

Comment

Working...
                            X