Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steelers!!!

Here they go again!

Where's Donnie? I haven't seen any of his Seahawks posts in a while...

Comment

donny was banned.
      I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Donnie resigned, AKA left in a snit. I don't know nor do I care why he left, I just want him back!!!! As for the NFL, I am so tired of Madden, I could scream. I actually stopped watching the game just because of him and Michaels. These guys have worn it out. Any of you guys remember when, I think NBC, broadcasted a few games years ago with no play-by-play or commentary? It was refreshing. Just play the damn game and STFU.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
          Donnie resigned, AKA left in a snit. I don't know nor do I care why he left, I just want him back!!!! As for the NFL, I am so tired of Madden, I could scream. I actually stopped watching the game just because of him and Michaels. These guys have worn it out. Any of you guys remember when, I think NBC, broadcasted a few games years ago with no play-by-play or commentary? It was refreshing. Just play the damn game and STFU.
          Or maybe Ron and Bill should provide color commentary......That'd be great!
          Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

fett - Tivo solves that problem.
            750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
            Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I here ya about Madden and Michaels, they say the stupidest shit! I don't mind some commentators, just most of them.

Comment

the Steelers looked really tough in the second half, that D really showed what it's all about. great team. and Batch did well for himself.

I grew up in PA in the Lynn Swann years and before, and have always liked and respected the Steelers. but I love the Redskins. and this may be a great year for us too.

I fucking love pro football.
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Let's go Steelers.
                  Without Ben and Hines Ward playing in one leg.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Steelers!!!

> We just can't seem to catch a break,other than Ben even being alive. Hopefully,having the toughest schedule in the league the first 8 weeks won't hurt us too bad,the 2nd half of the schedule is ranked 24th. We just signed Najieh Davenport,and that has to help. He's a quality back,giving us some pop around the goal line. As long as we don't step on our dicks,the road to the Super Bowl will once again go thru Pittsburgh. Tommy D.
                    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Comment

If you could find the remote in your guitar museum you could turn the sound off. :ROTF:

Is Culpepper on his way to another early season meltdown like last season before he got knocked out for the season?

Comment

As I will say FUCK THE STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Hawks are 1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Welcome back Donnie.

Oh and the Steelers are 1-0 too...

Comment

Steelers 1-0 as well...and we did more than kick 3 field goals (against the LIONS, how sad). Arizona wins the NFC West this year.

Comment

Working...
                            X