X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam artists attack investigative reporter

I just saw this on the news:

http://cbs2.com/topstories/local_story_249155856.html

Watch the vid...poor reporter gets abused & violently attacked by a nasty woman and then the bad guy of the piece comes in and tag teams him.

The 2 are identity thieves who were doing a real estate scam....listen to the chick...damn that makes me mad! Fukkin' criminals getting all indignant at people who are doing good by exposing them.

I hope the DA throws the book at those scummy thieves!!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

That's what happens to people when they don't play guitar - they get all violent and shit, or worse, they turn in to reporters and get attacked by violent people.. It's a vicious sircle haha
    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

These people need to die NOW. Stealing someone elses money/identity should be an instant death penalty. That bich needs to be kicked in the balls too. That big ass black dude jumping in is pretty cool too, good for him.

Comment

I'll say this first - scam artists, identity thieves and all criminals are worthless scum.

But here's some reasons why I hate reporters:

1 - The anchors reporting that story in the clip can barely keep a straight face.

2 - The "investigative reporter" is probably about 9/10's as scummy as the criminals. These reporters dig and dig and dig and railroad good people just to find one that's a criminal - you see this all the time with contractors being "investigated" for giving an estimate and then the job turns out to cost more than the estimate - that's why its a fucking estimate.

3 - I hate to say it - but this guy was looking for an ass beating - you roll with the crocs, you get bit.

4 - All the while Joe Blondie is getting his ass kicked - what's the camera man doing? Helping? Fuck no - he's rolling tape.
        -------------------------
        Blank yo!

Comment

LOL, let me guess, you're a contractor.

j/k

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
            LOL, let me guess, you're a contractor.

j/k
            :ROTF: Yeah, but most people are angry with contractors that take money for a job, do 2 days work, and leave your shit in shambles for months or worse, never return.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Remember when the host of "Cheaters" got stabbed in the gut when he confronted the cheating boyfriend on the boat?
              "Hello sir, why are you cheating on your woman?"
              F- U. Take this. (stab)
              It's a risk you take busting people.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                :ROTF: Yeah, but most people are angry with contractors that take money for a job, do 2 days work, and leave your shit in shambles for months or worse, never return.
                Granted - there are a lot of scumbag contractors too. There are plenty of scumbags in all walks of life.

When I was a kid I worked as a laborer for a masonry contractor - we did this concrete porch for this one client, and when we finished, she complained that it wasn't done right - it was. Long story short - we went through this bullshit small claims court case (sued the client for payment) and in the end, the judge ruled in our favor. Some people just don't like to pay for a job and make a stink about it. Squeeky wheel and all. Sometimes its easier for a contractor to take a hit on a job rather than deal with the BS.
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

What was it they were doing? Were they stealing identities to buy real estate for illegal immigrants who have suitcases of tax free money laying around but cant buy anything substantial because they dont exhist? Or were they just scamming in general. Either way they are scumbags and belong in prison.

Comment

LOL, jail time fuckers. Cought on tape for assault as well as any other idenity theft charges.

Comment

They are going down for a long time
                      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about 357. I feel sad. I have been waiting every day on the stoop for my blue pony and he never came. poop.

Comment

Put ´em on death row and let ´em rot...

Comment

Working...
                          X