New Dream Theater DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Dream Theater DVD

Picked up today a copy of the new 20 year anniversary DT DVD and watched a couple of songs at lunch time. pretty cool. Over the top like DT likes to roll.

One thing though, John P. was sporting a beard ala Kerry King an showing some pipes like he has been working out double time on the gym. Looking like a bad ass.
    Then I remebered a Dimarzio ad on the of the guitar mags that hea's got a hairdo and outfit like a total Key West native. I mean looking like he got dressed up by Liberace's butler.

What is up with him? Was the Dimarzio ad a joke?
    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

I think the difference in John's appearance is just a sign of the times. Remember how Zakk Wylde looked when he first got the Ozzy gig? A lot different than he currently appears with the crazed Viking look. Heck, even George Lynch nowadays looks a lot different than he did during his original stint with Dokken.
    Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

JP looks even bigger now, he's bulging

Nah, his style's changed. Nowadays he's growing his hair out, and it's not gelled back anymore, just normally hanging.
      You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

I am sorry, I like his playing and this is not a change of the times. This is gay.

Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
          I am sorry, I like his playing and this is not a change of the times. This is gay.
          Agreed...When I first saw that ad I about puked! He looks like a modern day beatnik or something.

I couldnt make it to the CD store today before they closed...Kinda bummed. I wanted to watch the DVD tonight. If it is anything like the Met2000 NY DVD, it should be good...cant wait to get it!
          >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Working...
          X