pic test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pic test

The last of my Jackson and Charvel collection. '05 USA Charvel Star and '94 Professional Jackson Dinky HX. I think my photo skills
    are improving just a little.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Schwing! That star is fucking HOT!
    THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Vampire
      Schwing! That star is fucking HOT!
      Yes it is. Joe, let me know if you ever decide to move it.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

If I ever do, Scott, you'll be the first to know. I just took out the Duncan Custom 5 in the bridge and put in a DiMarzio Tone Zone... sounds even better now!

Comment

Doing good, but you have way too much contrast.
          The white background is blowing out the guitars.
          Try and flood the guitars with more natural light and loose the flash.
          What kind of camera are you using?
          -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
            If I ever do, Scott, you'll be the first to know. I just took out the Duncan Custom 5 in the bridge and put in a DiMarzio Tone Zone... sounds even better now!
            Great! I'll pick it up....what? 4pm today sound good to you?
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone
              Doing good, but you have way too much contrast.
              The white background is blowing out the guitars.
              Try and flood the guitars with more natural light and lose the flash.
              What kind of camera are you using?
              It's an Aosta 5 megapixel (DS3500) I picked up last year at a computer/electronics show. I think it's Chinese. I probably should have got something better, but my photo skills suck for the most part with just about any camera I try. I used the flash because it's a little darker in my house, plus it's crappy and raining out today.

Here's the best pic I've ever taken, so I know it has the ability to take good pics.

Comment

Not bad... it looks like the white balance in the camera is off.
                Can you post an unedited (full size) version of the 3rd pic?
                I'd like to pull it into Photoshop and see what the camera settings were.
                I don't think you are taking bad pictures, it's more the camera is not capable of taking great pictures.
                Mega pixels mean jack if the camera has poor optics or is out of adjustment.
                I watched my wife struggle for years with cheap cameras... once we actualy put down some cash on a nice one, great pics followed.
                Now we have several killer cameras... now I can only blame myself if I take a crappy pic.
                -Rick

Comment

Not bad... it looks like the white balance in the camera is off.
                  Can you post an unedited (full size) version of the 3rd pic?
                  I'd like to pull it into Photoshop and see what the camera settings were.
                  I don't think you are taking bad pictures, it's more the camera is not capable of taking great pictures.
                  Mega pixels mean jack if the camera has poor optics or is out of adjustment.
                  I watched my wife struggle for years with cheap cameras... once we actualy put down some cash on a nice one, great pics followed.
                  Now we have several killer cameras... now I can only blame myself if I take a crappy pic.
                  This place really needs a photography forum. Hey Joe!!!!! where you going with that camera in your hand? Make us a subforum for guitar p0rn.

-Nate
                  Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Try and flood the guitars with more natural light and loose the flash.
                    Well, I think he needs to LOSE the flash, not loose it - that is part of the problem!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                      Well, I think he needs to LOSE the flash, not loose it - that is part of the problem!
                      Yea.. what he said.

Picky bastid...
                      -Rick

Comment

Working...
                      X