Any boxing fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any boxing fans?

Anybody gonna watch the Toney-Peter fight this weekend?? Any predictions??
    I love admins!

Not sure who's gonna win that fight, but whoever does will have their hands full with Maskaev.
    Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
      Not sure who's gonna win that fight, but whoever does will have their hands full with Maskaev.
      Naw Toney will handle Maskaev much easier than Peter!!
      I love admins!

Comment

Toney is so amazing to watch... He is such an ironic athlete (as a heavy weight). Fat smokes a pack a day not a big puncher and small but yet he doesn't wear out in fights never gets hurt and is in or can win every fight.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I dropped boxing a while ago for MMA (UFC and Pride Fighting) but would not mind checking it out. Who is airing it? HBO?

Comment

I used to love boxing but I worked 11 years doing encryption for boxing for broadcast and PPV. Even though I havent workd a bout in years I still don't go out of my way and order PPV but I do catch some bouts on HBO
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

I predict.....I will not watch it.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

"Ali. Ali. Ali!!!!" You had to have been there. I listened on the radio to the first Ali-Liston fight. Then I got to watch Ali kick ass and take names on ABC. It was great. I got as far as Ken Norton and Foreman. And that was it for me. Boxing for the last 20+ years is just a big joke. Heavyweight BS.
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Did anyone see the UFC fight on Saturday night?? I missed it... Who won???

A~
                  All hail the 'King'
                  R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

There is way better talent nowadays as far as boxing is concerned!! But there is no hype like there used to be!!
                    I love admins!

Comment

Peter cant outbox Toney, and Toney cant outslug Peter. However Toney's ego can get the best of him. Toney's ego will force him to stand in front of Peter and slug it out, and then it will really be lights out. Good bye James Toney.............

Comment

Rocky Balboa will win...

Comment

There is a World Champion in every box. Boxing is a big joke. If there was ever a sport that has been brought down by just BS, it's boxing. Or maybe track. Or maybe bike racing. Sports are corrupt, nowadays, by definition. You name me any sport that has not been bastardized by drugs; payola; cheating or rules. It's no fun anymore to watch a "Sporting Event" because there is "juice" everywhere.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by STLKINGV
                            Did anyone see the UFC fight on Saturday night?? I missed it... Who won???

A~
                            Lidell won his bout.....Forest Griffen won his

Comment

Originally posted by sl2lover
                              There is way better talent nowadays as far as boxing is concerned!! But there is no hype like there used to be!!

What? Not in the HW division. Actually there are fantastic fights in the Middles but the hype of a Mayweather is too much IMHO and the talent was just as good. Coralles/Castillo 1 was one of the best fights ever though.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X