No announcement yet.

Cool person test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still a dickhead. Whew, nothing has changed!!

Mike
    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Heh. In high school, I was a chubby nerd that got picked on & pushed around. Football players would sneak up and pinch my fat roll. We even had a Neo Nazi "gang" that would shout insults. Fukk, even a couple teach...hell, why am I telling you all this?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
        Heh. In high school, I was a chubby nerd that got picked on & pushed around. Football players would sneak up and pinch my fat roll. We even had a Neo Nazi "gang" that would shout insults. Fukk, even a couple teach...hell, why am I telling you all this?
        I bet if those bastards ever saw you again they'd run in fear. You'd be able to crush 'em with one hand.
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
          Is that why you're a dickhead today?? :ROTF:
          J/K
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well I used to be....

I'm on Cortislim now...mellowed me right out.

Comment

I want to try Cortislim, but I'm pretty mellow as it is now.

Comment

Well, it's supposed to help you lose weight, give a little energy, calm you down, and help you sleep better. I notice only the the last 3 benefits when taking a full dose.

Comment

Cool. I'll have to get me some.

Comment

Working...
                  X