Yet another Hurricane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Hurricane

Yeah we got another Hurricane comming ! Man I hate living in South Florida.
    According To The Prophecy

You tricked me I thought there was another Scorpians album coming out.

Man hopefully all is well for you who are in it's path
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Man I will take my every once in a while earthquake any day over a hurricane/tornado. I don't know how you deal with that.
      Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Doesn't look like it will hit you in Miami.

I'm already working on back up plans to get some of my guys out of Miramar just in case.

Be safe Chuk.
        -Rick

Comment

Sorry to see you guys getting it, but the bright side is that Haiti and Cuba have fucked Ernesto up. It will only be hitting as a tropical storm. The original track taking it into the Gulf would've resulted in a Category 3 hurricane that could've gone anywhere from East Texas to the west coast of Florida.

Get your supplies and batten down the hatches man. A week of food and water and board your windows up and you'll be fine. You are in my prayers because I know, my hometown Biloxi was in the ground zero radius of Katrina. 3 days ago we thought we would be getting hit by this storm as a Category 3 hurricane, 2 days after the Katrina anniversary.

I can't say I'm sad that it turned away from us, but I'm sorry it's headed your way. Again, at least you're dealing with a tropical storm and not a Cat 3 hurricane. The diff is between a PITA and a catastrophe.
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

biloxi, i knew a team that went down there in june to help out there. i went down last year to help out in Pearl River/Slidell.

definitely be safe and take all the precautions you can.

you guys are in my thoughts and prayers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged
              biloxi, i knew a team that went down there in june to help out there. i went down last year to help out in Pearl River/Slidell.

definitely be safe and take all the precautions you can.

you guys are in my thoughts and prayers as well.
              Thank you and your friends for doing that! Volunteers like you are the only thing that has helped many people rebuild! And Slidell/Pearl River, well they were hit as bad as Waveland, the worst-hit areas of the storm. I don't have to tell you that though, you were there.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

i jumped at the chance to do it last october, its and understatement to simply say that it was just so important.

and yes, slidell and pearl river...unreal.

be safe, guys.

thanks for all your words, Rich. its just going to be a long time running to repair and get NO and all the surrounding areas hit by Katrina to be rebuilt, but i have faith that a lot of people all across the U.S. will continue to be out there to jump and help out.

Comment

should I contact Al Sharpton and advise him of this hurricane!!??

Maybe his hot air could divert it..or scare it away with that Billy Dee Williams Doo..also known as The Black Mullet!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the thoughts & prayers Local TV as always is predicting that once it hits open waters again it will reach hurricane status , & with the low preasure streams south Florida isn't out of the water yet but Local TV here is very dramatic when ever a storm comes around. either way I'm totaly prepared got my hurricane supplys gonna put up the shutters for safe measure & got my sons Grand Mas house all preped today. Got alot of baterey powered lanterns & flash lights & alot of bottled water & dry foods.After Andrew you kinda get use to having a Hurricane ready supply around . If all goes well we'll get rained out for 2 days & thats it.

Comment

You take care bro, best of luck man..are you sure you don't need Reverend Al..

I'll call him right now..I got him on speed dial..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks Bill but I'm gonna have to pass,

Comment

Originally posted by Drake S.
                          Thanks Bill but I'm gonna have to pass,
                          I understand!!

Be good man...

Comment

This may sound sick, but I was actually hoping we get it right up the ass in New Orleans. Until this city survives another storm, there is always going to be that question...and that question is what is keeping people from coming home..including my two kids. We need to ride one out with success here, then people will feel comfortable coming home.

Mike
                            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Seems like that thing broke up going over Cuba, it appears Florida might get some wind and rain but nothing Uber destructive.
                              Whew!!!!
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X