No announcement yet.

A side of Kelly Clarkson you would never expect to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked that clip. Some awesome glammy shit right there. The Yellowcard guy kinda can't sing for nuts though. Kelly can really belt it, and so can the dude in the tights! Heh.

Comment

Haven't watched the clip, but unless Yellowcard have changed singers since their tracks that were on the Amped video game, I'd say he was just having a bad night. That's the first post-'89 band I've considered listening to because their tracks on that game were actually decent. Heavy Iron Maiden influence in their guitar harmonies, though the vocals sounded a bit like Green Day (ick).
      Heck, at least it's real guitars and not samples. Everyone at the 360 forums are going nuts over a track on Dead Rising and calling it Rap Metal. It's rap ala Beastie Boys with the guitar riff from RUSH's "Train To Bangkok" sampled in.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I dunno, the Yellowcard guy sounds fairly average and generic imo. That violinist guy is the weiiiirdest gimmick though.

Comment

She's an ugly female.I wouldn't even touch her.

BTW,the vocalist's got the DLR voice.
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler
            She needs to grow her hair. That haircut is fucking hideous.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter
              I think the guitar player is Russ Parish, we both graduated from GIT at the same time. Only difference now is he's partying with Kelly Clarkson for a living, and I'm selling guitars.

My guess is he's having more fun.
              Russ Parrish kicks ass! He played in Rob Halford's band Fight.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I thought Russ Parrish was just a good player, but I have tons of more respect for him after hearing things like "do you want to see her tits" "I wanna fuck her" etc.
                "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik
                  I thought Russ Parrish was just a good player, but I have tons of more respect for him after hearing things like "do you want to see her tits" "I wanna fuck her" etc.
                  you need balls of brass just to dress like that.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                    Russ Parrish kicks ass! He played in Rob Halford's band Fight.
                    Fight is my all time favorite band! I like the 2nd disc better than the first though. Russ only played on the first one.
                    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter
                      Fight is my all time favorite band! I like the 2nd disc better than the first though. Russ only played on the first one.
                      Oh yeah, that's right, he is only on the first one. I actually like the 2nd album better, too. I gotta go dust those off and dig them out of my collection and give them a spin now.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That was Russ on the first Fight cd? Alright! I had no idea.
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

You know what side of Kelly Clarkson I'd like to see? Her backside. That chick has got a dumper on her.
                          EAOS: 28JUN09

Comment

Working...
                          X