First Gig With New Band

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Gig With New Band

This past Saturday was my first gig with the band I joined a couple months ago. It has been more years than I care to think about since I played a party like this one. I used to gig a lot in my younger days but reality took over. All I have to say is.... I'm BaacK! I almost forgot how much freakin fun it was to play a big drunkin outdoor party. I was really nervous but it turned out to be a blast. I have an acoustic gig this Satuday and I plan to jam and drink my body weight in Corona. I'll definitely have a few in honor of the JCF for being such an inspiration.

Just thought I would share.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Originally posted by MikeStrat
    This past Saturday was my first gig with the band I joined a couple months ago. It has been more years than I care to think about since I played a party like this one. I used to gig a lot in my younger days but reality took over. All I have to say is.... I'm BaacK! I almost forgot how much freakin fun it was to play a big drunkin outdoor party. I was really nervous but it turned out to be a blast. I have an acoustic gig this Satuday and I plan to jam and drink my body weight in Corona. I'll definitely have a few in honor of the JCF for being such an inspiration.

Just thought I would share.
    Make sure you puke on one of the fans. They love it.

Comment

Comment

Sorry no pics this time.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Congrats, man! Keep on rockin'!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
          X