No announcement yet.

Stupid band name!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going through the band name thing now, I hated the name "4FIT" when I auditioned, great guys though, got the gig and figured they liked it, so whatever. I recently found out they don't like it either. The person I replaced named the band and now we are trying to change it, but no one can agree.

Comment

Stuffed Cocker - totally tounge in cheek, inside joke amongst friends

7th Inning Stretch - although I left the band before this name was used

...And Emmet Otter RAWKS!!!

Comment

We put together a band in college..never went anywhere.

Our name was Intravenus de Milo
        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin
          We put together a band in college..never went anywhere.

Our name was Intravenus de Milo
          Speaking of Tap
          -Rick

Comment

I used to be a punky/trash sort-of band, we called ourselves "Silicon Lube".

Don't ask.
            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

My band's name (Cold Filtered) is pretty stupid but it did get us an informal sponsorship with Miller Genuine Draft.

I saw a band recently in Seattle that played really cheesy 80's top 40 covers, but they were great at what they did and the chicks totally dug them. Their name is The Dudley Man Love Quartet.

http://www.dudleymanlove.com/front.html

Comment

When I first joined this cover band I was in 2-3 years ago, our name was Snack. I joined playing bass but we found a real bassist a few months later, I switched to guitar, and we booted the other guitarist out. He wasn't very good and started getting an attitude problem. We renamed ourselves Furious George which got a much better response. Of course our friends/families didn't tell us they didn't like the name Snack until after we changed it. Kind of like after breaking up with someone THEN everyone tells you they never liked that person in the first place -lol.
                Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Working...
                X