Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just couldn't resist sharing this one.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just couldn't resist sharing this one.....

The boss wondered why one of his most valued employees had phoned in sick one day.

Having an urgent problem with one of the main computers, he dialed the employee's home phone number and was greeted with a child's whisper.

"Hello."

"Is your daddy home?" he asked.

"Yes," whispered the small voice.

"May I talk with him?"

The child whispered, "No."

Surprised and wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your Mommy there?"

"Yes."

"May I talk with her?" Again the small voice whispered, "No."

Hoping there was somebody with whom he could leave a message, the Boss asked, "Is anybody else there?"

"Yes," whispered the child, "a policeman"

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman?"

"No, he's busy", whispered the child.

"Busy doing what?"

"Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman," came the whispered answer.

Growing more worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the ear piece on the phone, the boss asked, "What is that noise?"

"A helicopter" answered the whispering voice.

"What is going on there?" demanded the boss, now truly apprehensive.

Again, whispering, the child answered, "They say a search team just landed in the helicopter.

Alarmed, concerned and a little frustrated the boss asked, "What are they searching for?"

Still whispering, the young voice replied with a muffled giggle: "......Me"
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

yeah! that kid is the shit!

Comment

LOL I remeber that one! :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

another good'un. Seen it before but I still read to the bottom
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I got one:

Supermarket Surround Sound

The new supermarket near our house has an automatic water mister to keep the produce fresh. Just before it goes on, you hear the sound of distant thunder and the smell of fresh rain. When you approach the milk cases, you hear cows mooing and smell the pleasant scent of fresh hay. When you approach the egg case, you hear hens cluck and cackle and the air is filled with the appetizing aroma of bacon and eggs frying. The veggie department features the smell of fresh buttered corn.
          I just don't buy toilet paper there any more.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

...nice!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
            X