NASCAR and the PGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR and the PGA

I am in trailer heaven.:ROTF: :ROTF: It's a beautiful day outside. But I don't care. I can watch two of the most boring sports by flip- flopping. Four hours of brain numbing. How good does it get? There's an NFL pre-season game at 5 PM. But, by then, I will be braindead.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

I like watching NASCAR, but golf on TV will put me to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
      I am in trailer heaven.:ROTF: :ROTF: It's a beautiful day outside. But I don't care. I can watch two of the most boring sports by flip- flopping. Four hours of brain numbing. How good does it get? There's an NFL pre-season game at 5 PM. But, by then, I will be braindead.
      I enjoy golf, but pre-season football is unwatchable. And Nascar??? Uh-uh.
      If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

I really need another life. I'm only 50 fukking 6 years old. I live by myself. No one will have me. It is boring right through my right ear and coming out the other side. But, I have been so shell shocked by life, I can actually like it. That is until the money runs out.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Yeah I stayed out late last night and we got really drunk. I had the race and golf on two TVs and had myself one hell of a nap.
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by shelby22
            I enjoy golf, but pre-season football is unwatchable. And Nascar??? Uh-uh.

+1
            Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
            X