• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used Car crash test results

See how your vehicle did:
    http://www.automotive.com/used-cars/safety/

Mine got 4 stars frontal, 2 side...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

5 stars all around, bitch.

Give it up for the Subaru Forester, yo.

Comment

My car's not even in there! You'd think they would have tested a 65 Rambler!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

That was the car the '07 Volkswagon smashed into.

Comment

5 stars, no surprise there, Volvo
          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

4 stars, toyota celica
            "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

surprisingly, my '91 Ford Fairmont Ghia isn't on there...
              Hail yesterday

Comment

97 Eclipse 4/4 front N/A side
                02 Highlander 4/4 front 4/5 side
                -Rick

Comment

2005 nissan quest... 5 front 5 side
                  If the crowd is shouting for an encore, but the sound guy is shaking his head, ignore him and play anyway

Comment

My 89 Aerostar is a tank. Not like my '70's Dodge Vans. But, I sit high and can see 4 cars up the road. No airbags in the van but me. Here's a story. My son was born in 1983. When the water broke, all I had was a beat up 1973 Dodge B-300 Van. We had to go from Marin to SF at 2AM. Everything came out OK. I brought my wife and the kid home in that van.:ROTF: :ROTF: Today, they wouldn't even let that van in the parking lot. An if they saw it they would have not released the two. I don't rely on my car to save me. Forget about my young driving days. I have stories that would stop from driving. I just hope that all this relying on how safe your car is makes a driver complacent and not pay enough attention to the fact that most drivers are assholes.
                    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

My car aint even on there. Oh well, its 5000 pounds, and the previous year models are all 5 stars, so mine must be 5 too...............

Comment

2002 Impala - 5 Stars for Frontal and 4 for Side.
                        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You Crash Dummies, you. There are maniacs out there that will take any car out. It's not the car you drive. It's being smart as to how "You" drive. Yea, there are the tragic stories. But the bottom line, drive like everyone else is stupid; in a hurry or on drugs or booze. Just stay away from anybody that could be a threat.
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                          X