Anyone around santorini?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone around santorini?

There's a beach with black sand at santorini. If there is any JCFer there, that can fetch me some sand from that beach, I'd be more than happy to send you some US shit, and money for shipping or something. I've got a Greek friend, and she was telling me about it, and I think it would be cute to send her some.

Thanks!

Is that the beach named after Joe Santorini the guitar god? I think I've been there before.
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

http://www.santorini-greece.biz/
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
        Is that the beach named after Joe Santorini the guitar god? I think I've been there before.

Yes, I believe he spent a lot of time there surfing with aliens.

Comment

rimshot
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Dude I was there this summer. It's an awsome place because every girl has a huge pair of knockers over there.
            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
              Yes, I believe he spent a lot of time there surfing with aliens.
              Now that was good!

Comment

They call it black sand...but it's gray!

Santorini is pretty spectacular. Nightlife ends at 8 AM. Nothing like walking back to the hotel drunk with the sun shining overhead.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                  Was there a purchase link in there? I couldn't seem to find one.

Comment

Ask one of these kids to do it:

http://www.atlantisbooks.org./

I've been there before. It's a bunch of backpackers who run the store for free lodging. I'm sure someone there is willing to help.

Also, ask for the sand at Perissa Beach, not Kamari Beach. Kamari is also volcanic but it's silver. Perissa is much darker.

Comment

Just don't be surprised if your package is intercepted as a suspicious substance.....
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Originally posted by danastas
                        Ask one of these kids to do it:

http://www.atlantisbooks.org./

I've been there before. It's a bunch of backpackers who run the store for free lodging. I'm sure someone there is willing to help.

Also, ask for the sand at Perissa Beach, not Kamari Beach. Kamari is also volcanic but it's silver. Perissa is much darker.
                        Looks like someone got hacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff
                          Looks like someone got hacked.
                          Yeah, I didn't mean to put that up there. It was something else before that.

the email was: [email protected]

These are backpacking kids who are selling books at a coop bookstore by day, doing god knows what by night. The bookstore owners who live in England put them up on Santorini for free in return for minding the store.

Comment

man, thanks!

I hope I can score this chick some sand from that beach. I know sand is stupid, but it's the thought, and chicks love guys who think about them!

Comment

Sooooo....you're trying to use sand to get in her pants? Hmmm....never tried that one. If you can't get the sand, try some good tequila. I KNOW that works!

Comment

Working...
                              X