• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd rather listen to two cat's fucking.
    "POOP"

Comment

Old CC fan here too!
      I actually got to jam an improv thing with him one night at a local bar back in Tulsa (1986 or so). It was open jam night, and the whole band came to the club after a concert. It was a very cool time! I thought they were fun dudes to party with, and they didn't act like "rock stars".
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I'm a CC fan too. Speaking of guitars, anyone remember the strat he had during the Look What the Cat Dragged In days that said "C.C. "Pussyman" Deville" on the headstock? I had a pic of that on my wall when I was a kid, and it used to infuriate my dad. I remember when I first saw it in the Hit Parader or Circus or whatever it was, and my naive jaw dropping.

The only problem I've ever had with his playing was him trying to go too far over the top live trying to be the player he wasn't/isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor
          The only problem I've ever had with his playing was him trying to go too far over the top live trying to be the player he wasn't/isn't.
          Ya know, that's exactly one of the things I respected about him as a player, he wasn't afraid to try anything! (even if it sucked)

Comment

Originally posted by SEEGERMANY
            I'd rather listen to two cat's fucking.
            +1. Although I do kind of like the guy after seeing the Surreal Life.
            If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

CC rocks

I met CC when they were filming the sureal life in my town. They did the news. He was nice, he took the time to take pictures. sorry for the bad picture.

Comment

he sucks now, sucked worse in the 80s. Horrible picking technique, horrible vibrato, horrible phrasing. but then again, hes a millionaire, and plays music for a living, and i'm not.
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by clifffclaven
                  he sucks now, sucked worse in the 80s. Horrible picking technique, horrible vibrato, horrible phrasing. but then again, hes a millionaire, and plays music for a living, and i'm not.
                  So in other words, he sucks, but you suck worse.

Comment

Nice one Mark...
                    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

CC is a hoot.

Mike
                      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                      X