No announcement yet.

I'd hate to pay this guy's water bill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd hate to pay this guy's water bill.

This cat is obsessed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofFb_eOxxA
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

I would have to flush Gizmo.
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Put a lid on it!!!! You dumb fuk. Now, if the dog drinks out of the toilet, that's OK. Cats are too damn smart for me. And, I have a question. Why would anyone look at "You Tube"? Or go on "I'm Spaced"?
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

They need this cat now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5b1rutsfS4U&NR

Warning: a bit gross....
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I guess this cat proved Meet the Family wrong.

Comment

LOL Those stupid people need to close their bathroom door so the cat doesn't get in!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by fett
              Put a lid on it!!!! You dumb fuk. Now, if the dog drinks out of the toilet, that's OK. Cats are too damn smart for me.
              When I got my black cat, Lucifer, he was like 4 months old. He used to sit on the lid and watch me brush my teeth or wash up. One day the lid was up, he jumped up and went straight into the bowl, head first. He jumped out, looked up at me half confused/pissed, shook himself off and then walked away. He's now 5 years old and has never, ever jumped up again without looking to see if the lid is down first. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ok, check out these cats !!!

The last one had me rollin' !!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GVzJj9Bio5g

Comment

Why I Eyes Ya!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                    Why I Eyes Ya!

I've got the entire Don Piano Collection !!! :ROTF:

Comment

My cat Lumpy, was watching.
                      I think he was jealous.

Comment

All they have to do is close the lid on the toilet. cant see water go down drain cat gives up. problem solved. Im surprised the wife sint yelling at the hubby to put the seat down as it is. lol
                        Gil

Comment

Yea, but then the show wouldn't be on the web. I want to see some dummie but little Kenny on one of these new vortex toilets. "Oh, My God!!!!! They flushed Kenny":ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                            When I got my black cat, Lucifer, he was like 4 months old. He used to sit on the lid and watch me brush my teeth or wash up. One day the lid was up, he jumped up and went straight into the bowl, head first. He jumped out, looked up at me half confused/pissed, shook himself off and then walked away. He's now 5 years old and has never, ever jumped up again without looking to see if the lid is down first. :ROTF:
                            Haha, great story! You just gotta love the cats .

Comment

Working...
                            X