The best live performance you will EVER see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's all....just
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

You are an old pervert horns. I was thinking that whoever posted this up on youtube was guilty of child abuse. Wow. I'm just glad there is no video of the battle of the bands I played in as kid.

Comment

Bands I hate are Nirvana only to be followed by Creed.
        Just one more guitar!

Comment

I wasn't gonna sit through the whole thing. If you fast forward through it, you can see that the guitarist's shoes are totally nailed to the stage!
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
            Bands I hate are Nirvana only to be followed by Creed.
            Actually, I've seen both live, and both of those bands put on fucking awesome shows. Is it the fact that it's just "cool" to hate them? I can promise you that both have seen more success, and sold more records than ANY member of the JCF!
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

the stones are the best Live performance ever
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                Actually, I've seen both live, and both of those bands put on fucking awesome shows. Is it the fact that it's just "cool" to hate them? I can promise you that both have seen more success, and sold more records than ANY member of the JCF!
                So have Britney Spears, P Diddy, Dexy's Midnight Runners & Sigue Sigue Sputnik
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I'd still rather listen to Nirvana than The Grateful Dead!
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Apparently that kid never heard of a distortion pedal...
                    If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit. Unless you are a table.

Comment

..or a soldering iron to fix loose connections.
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                        So have Britney Spears, P Diddy, Dexy's Midnight Runners & Sigue Sigue Sputnik
                        Amen G..you muthafugga..

preach THAT shit!!!:ROTF:
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I have to give that girl credit. It takes a lot of nerve to screw up on that and still throw try to put on a performance.

I'm assuming she knew how horrible it was.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
                            I'd still rather listen to Nirvana than The Grateful Dead!
                            Amen brother. The Dead was a snooze-fest.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

What did The Dead fan say when he ran outta weed..

Man, this band sucks!!
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X