X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 Ugliest dudes in metal

http://www.ruthlessreviews.com/revie...l_history.html

From the guys at Ruthless

#1 is a Jackson user; article includes a link to an infamous youtube video...that I bet a few of us have seen already...
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

people really have a lot of time. It's so ridiculous fred!!! hey Lucy you readin' dis shit heeya?
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Check out the top 10 most ridiculous black metal pics. Classic!
      I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Well, we've already had threads on that...
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

OK then, I take it back
          I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

That thread is spot on with the exception of Kim (King D)..he's "ugly" with that make up..not that bad without it..he's not "Fabio"..but not as bad as the rest..

As soon as I seen the title to this thread ..I already guessed a few on there..
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666
              That thread is spot on with the exception of Kim (King D)..he's "ugly" with that make up..not that bad without it..he's not "Fabio"..but not as bad as the rest..

As soon as I seen the title to this thread ..I already guessed a few on there..
              Yeah, he's normal looking without that make-up. Tiny fucker too.

I was surprised to not see at least one Metallica member on that list.
              Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Originally posted by St.James
                Yeah, he's normal looking without that make-up. Tiny fucker too.

I was surprised to not see at least one Metallica member on that list.
                Yeah man..WTF they didn't age too well did they..

I'd put well..I'd put Ed in there..he used to be a good lookin' dude..I'm not gay..just sayin''..
                Last edited by horns666; 08-17-2006, 06:50 AM.
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL I guessed Steve Grimmett would be on the list.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Well, I think they missed a couple...where is Ace? That dude's pock marked, vodka ruined puss could stop a fucking clock!!

What about Iommi? He looks like a muppet. Alice Cooper? Looks like Betty Davis from "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane"...of course, that was what he was going for in his early days..and he succeeded!

Of course, Bill, where is the scarecrow? Your good buddy Loomis?

Mike
                    Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Iggy Pop!!
                      I love admins!

Comment

Put a Red Stripe beer next to any of em and they are still ugly, How bout Dee Snider
                        I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

I don't need to even click the link to know that Lemmy placed near #1.

Comment

Originally posted by MBreinin

Of course, Bill, where is the scarecrow? Your good buddy Loomis?

Mike
                            Warrel isn't pretty either, he creeps me out when I look pictures of him.
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Gary Moore, though, he doesn't have to look good when he can play a guitar like that.
                              Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Working...
                              X