Made me laugh...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made me laugh...

Two killerwhales are cruising around next to Iceland, when suddendly they see a boat.
    One of them goes 'Dude, let's blow it over!'
    'Alright! Fun!'
    So they come out of the water, blow their breaths and tip the boat over.
    The first whale asks the second 'ok, now let's eat!'
    The second replies

'Listen, I agreed to the blow job, but I won't swallow the seamen!'
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Har!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

:ROTF: Harr, Harr!
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Last one, I promise!

------

Towards the end of the golf course, Dave hit his ball into the woods and found it in a patch of pretty yellow buttercups. Trying to get his ball back in play, he ended up thrashing just about every buttercup in the patch.

All of a sudden.....POOF!! In a flash and puff of smoke, a little old woman appeared.

She said, "I'm Mother Nature! Do you know how long it took me to make those buttercups? Just for doing what you have done, you won't have any butter for your popcorn for the rest of your life: better still, you won't have any butter for your toast for the rest of your life......As a matter of fact, you'll never have any butter for anything the rest of
        your life!!!!!

Then POOF!.....she was gone!

After Dave recovered from the shock, he hollered for his friend, "Fred, where are you?"

Fred yells back "I'm over here in the pussy willows."

Dave shouts back, " DON'T SWING, Fred ; FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T SWING"
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

:ROTF: Yeah, he better not swing!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Working...
                X