Maurice Clarett Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Clarett Article

Wow this article kinda explains his actions I guess but there is no place but jail for this guy. Granted if he owes bangers enough money he will be killed prolly easier in jail than out on the streets. Kids don't play with fire you will get burned.

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=2297018&page=1
    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
    So that none of its lies can affect me

caught that last night, and this morning, supposedly he owes some big time rappers some money out here in hollywood who were backing him, thus the bullet proof vest and stuff, and he has not paid them back yet. I didn't click your link here Tets, but I saw the interview yesterday with this nerdy dude who interviewed Maurice. Nice job, one good year in college, and it's off to the pros. I'd do the same thing, but only if I was good enough, this guy needed a two more years first if you ask me.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

just more proof of how much of a loser this Clarett guy is.

he's just a dummy who can't deal with life. I have zero sympathy.
      the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

My dad LOVES this story...:ROTF:

Typical..
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by skorb
          just more proof of how much of a loser this Clarett guy is.

he's just a dummy who can't deal with life. I have zero sympathy.
          There is no question he is stupid. I only feel bad for his daughter who may now be killed for his stupidity. His laziness cost him his career now he is going to cost some people thier lives.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
          X