Tara wherever you are, it's for you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Endrik
    It never works out with the one you love the most, never, I don't even bother, one nighters are for me and I'm happy with it
    Not true...I have been married 15 years to the most wonderful woman. We have given each other so much...love, tears, laughs, smiles, joy, sadness, and our souls. We have two beautiful daughters and I would not trade my life now for anything. She is the one I love the most. Jari, I love you...

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

That's hot stuff Alvin!!!
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson
        Not true...I have been married 15 years to the most wonderful woman. We have given each other so much...love, tears, laughs, smiles, joy, sadness, and our souls. We have two beautiful daughters and I would not trade my life now for anything. She is the one I love the most. Jari, I love you...

Alvin
        I gotta agree. I after years realized how I screwed up my one true love but say a few things were handled different I would have been happy with her. Problem is and it is hard to overcome when you are young and so passionate it is ahrd not to over react to some things I guess.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
        X