Meeting Jeri and Annah!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting Jeri and Annah!

Well cool beans! Looks like JCF'ers are meeting up left and right! Loved the pics of Mark and Jeri, good times!

The Keith and I had a chance to meet up with Jeri and James last month when we all went to see Anthrax and Rob Zombie.
    We had a BLAST! I wish we could have had a whole week together, we just love Jeri and James! A big thanks to them both for being so cool and for putting us up in an awesome room. We miss you guys!

Then this past weekend the Keith and I and the bambinos hopped over to Austin to meet with Annah. There's a good chance that we'll be settling out there (long story, I know.. but this could be a good thing).
    Anywho, Annah took us aaaall over Austin! Kickass!
    It was such a pleasure to meet her, we all just love her to pieces!
    Then she and I met up later sat. night and I got to meet with her band IGNITOR and see the BatCave (BatLord's house - they have a great practice space) and then see their show at the Redrum in dowtown Austin. Let me say, do NOT miss the chance to see IGNITOR perform if you get the chance. METAL!

Here are some pics in my online photo albums of Jeri and I dorkin' around at her place in OKC, and then Annah and I and IGNITOR in Austin.

http://www.picturetrail.com/emthrax

Cheers,
    Em

I wish I had flip flops and a v.

Comment

Ian vs Rhoads!!

nice pics, Emmilicious. You girls are scarin' the shit outta me in this one EEEEvil
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Emthrax in Austin??? Wow...I'm speechless.
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Very cool.
          Pics are great.
          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Yeaaaah.... it's looking highly likely. The Keith already accepted a job there (an incredible job, I might add), it's just too good to pass up.
            If by some miracle he gets a better offer or even a matching one, then we'll go back up north like we WANT TO.
            But, I have to say... I did kinda sorta fall in love with Austin just a teeny weeny bit. Heh. Shut up.

Comment

Comment

I went to Dallas for 3/4's of a day and it was a lot of fun. I was told austin is a jumpin' college town, and is very beautiful.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Emthrax
                  Yeaaaah.... it's looking highly likely. The Keith already accepted a job there (an incredible job, I might add), it's just too good to pass up.
                  If by some miracle he gets a better offer or even a matching one, then we'll go back up north like we WANT TO.
                  But, I have to say... I did kinda sorta fall in love with Austin just a teeny weeny bit. Heh. Shut up.
                  Austin's a lot different than the part of Tejas you've been living in, eh Em? There's nothing wrong with falling in love with a new place, especially if it's lucrative to be there. It even gets a little snow once in awhile!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Very Cool Em, You & Jeri look like your rockin it up in the kitchen! Cool seeing you with an RR also. I wish I could get out to see Annah's band also I like they're stuff I heard on My Space.
                    According To The Prophecy

Comment

Wicked pics !! The Ignitor show looks kick ass ! Glad some of the jcf'ers are getting a chance to meet... Makes it so much different once you have met a member or two and then "talk" here on the interweb.
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Awesome pics!
                        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat
                          Austin's a lot different than the part of Tejas you've been living in, eh Em? There's nothing wrong with falling in love with a new place, especially if it's lucrative to be there. It even gets a little snow once in awhile!
                          TELL me about, it!
                          And yeah, you are totally right Rich. It's cool and we have been warming up to the idea ever since rockin' with Annah out there last weekend. We could definitely do Austin.

And as for that Rhoads of Jeri's that she let me play...
                          Yeah, I want one now.

Comment

It is AWESOME meeting JCFer's! It was a total pleasure getting the chance to meet Em, Keith, and the little ones! Your family rocks, Em, I LOVE you guys! You know that if you move here you already have some friends for life. Last night everyone in the band said how much they enjoyed meeting you and they think you're the bomb! Plus, you'll have a jammin' partner because you know I am looking forward to playin' guitars together soon!

Comment

Fookin'-A, Emmy!!!!! Great pics. Something told me you ladies would hook up eventually for a JCF feminist movement. Now, on to the real reason for this post........

GIMME THAT DAMN GUITAR, JERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the strap too)
                              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Working...
                              X