Vote for Me!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote for Me!!!

Hey everyone, I'm asking for your vote this week. For real. Ian Gillan of Deep Purple is doing a solo tour of the USA this summer/fall, and he's having a contest to have lead guitarists, vocalists, and bands submit their take on "Smoke On The Water," with weekly vocal and guitar winners getting to jam onstage with Ian at their local show, and the overall winner getting a trip to Las Vegas to jam with him there. The band winner gets a bunch of gear, though I'm not sure what.

Anyway, I recorded my guitar solos and some 'interesting' rhythm guitar over the backing track he provided to contestants, and I'm hoping y'all can give me a good vote. My track is submitted under "Council of One," which is the name I use for my little musical project of doom.

Here's the web site where you listen and vote:

http://gillansinn.com/contest.php

Thanks for your time. Good night.

I voted for you Bro

Comment

Me too!

Comment

Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

it's ok
          everlasting life for me in a perfect world...but I gotta die first, please god send me on my way!

Comment

Go Council!
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Working...
            X