Murder at my trailerpark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder at my trailerpark

I'm the last to know. So, I pull out of my spot at 8AM, 3 up from the street, and see a TV News truck right across the road. I do my normal run to the QFC Supermarket down the road. I am good friends with the butcher and we laugh and scratch. So I tell her about the News truck. She says to me that they found a guy dead in a trailer yesterday at a trailer park. Some guy near 60. It was on the news yesterday. The first person she thought of was me.:ROTF: It got down to my trailer park. I assured her that I wasn't dead. We made a great bunch of awful jokes. So, I come home at 10AM and the news truck is still out there. News at Noon comes on and there is our favorite local boy reporting. He's literally 50 yards away on a straight line. As soon as the report is over, I go outside as he is wrapping it up and see him. A couple of things. I didn't do it. It was probably drug related. The actual crime was committed way up the street and on the other side of the clubhouse. They we not even close to the scene of the crime and neither am I. I had to hear the news from my butcher and she cares.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Originally posted by fett
    A couple of things. I didn't do it. It was probably drug related. The actual crime was committed way up the street and on the other side of the clubhouse. They we not even close to the scene of the crime and neither am I. I had to hear the news from my butcher and she cares.
    OK, OK, no problem, don't worry, we believe you.

I just hope the Rozzers are as easily convinced.
    Best read up on how to make prison hooch, just in case!
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Protect your guitars!

Comment

I may have to reconsider leaving my frontdoor wide-open at night. I don't think the screendoor is much of a deterent. As for the guitars, they would take one look at my livingroom and see that all my guitars are intertwined. If they move one, they move five. That would wake me up. And then I would yell like I can and not leave my bedroom and those little fuks would be out the door faster than beer fart. . Even if they took a couple of them, I probably wouldn't even notice.
        Last edited by fett; 08-08-2006, 03:15 PM.

Comment

If they took a couple of those 'tars they'd be doing you a favor.:ROTF: j/k man.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The news had us in a "panic".:ROTF: I am not going to change my ways. If it's hot, the door stays open. If they want a guitar they would probably trip all over them and "panic".:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF: http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/3161/room004.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/3161/room004.jpghttp://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/3161/room004.jpg
            Last edited by fett; 08-08-2006, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Now all you need is a tornado and it is a proper trailer park.

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Crime scene garbage pickup. They are late.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Dude.....You need a Big Red

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

My bedroom http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/3161/room004.jpg http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/3161/room004.jpg I can't get my bedroom pics up. I tried. I'll try again unless I get murdered.
                    Last edited by fett; 08-08-2006, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Fett, do you live at that trailer park on 99?

Comment

No. I live near Martha Lake. Way up 164th. Quiet place except for a murder and such..:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:
                        Last edited by fett; 08-08-2006, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Inearthed
                          Fett, do you live at that trailer park on 99?
                          For you not-so-local guys, that's Highway 99. And there are places there where you do not want to be. I live in the trees, not literally you apes, and it's nice and quiet. The rat race is 3 minutes away. Except for murder. That's just up the street.

Comment

Well at least you know you're safe when Nascar and rassel'in is on TV:ROTF:
                            I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Originally posted by FusionFarmer
                              Well at least you know you're safe when Nascar and rassel'in is on TV:ROTF:
                              I dislike both. I'm a NPR and BBC radio guy. I get to listen to the cricket news and try to figure out how it's played. I get an earful of Africa. And I get to listen to people who are supposed to be speaking english and half the time I am stumpted. I may be trailer trash, but I do know that my trailer, 750 sq ft, fully paid for, Lot rent $470, is a whole hell of a lot better than a house twice that size that would have taken me 20 years to pay off. I know I did the the right thing even if they kill me.:ROTF: :ROTF: :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                              X