• Poor narcoleptic dog :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbmbQ...php%3Ft%3D3297

that is some funny shit.

cute dog too.
    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Holy shit...that is fucking hilarious!!

Mike
      Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I think it is sad that the owners let the dog crash land on those tile and wood floors. That can't be pleasant.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Poor doggy.
          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Poor thing. Maybe they should consider carpet. Or give the poor dog a chin pad or some thing. lol

Comment

Funny shit, but that poor dog has had to have gotten at least one or two concusions.
              -Rick

Comment

That is so sad. I don't know what I would do if one of my dogs had that condition.

Comment

Originally posted by 1trussell
                  That is so sad. I don't know what I would do if one of my dogs had that condition.
                  Its called "The Kavorkian".

Mike
                  Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Aw, man, now the poor thing is totally useless.
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very sad, but also really funny. I love dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by 1trussell
                        Yep, sad for the dog, but there's a lot of people out there that suffer from Narcolepsy. Two that spring to mind were Dimebag and Kurt Cobain.

And me.

And it is a shit.
                        Even watching that dog stumble brought on a Cataplexy spike for me - I know that feeling when your muscles momentarily fail when you are emotionally stimulated. (Like for me, when the red light went on and instead of playing blinding leads, I played some embarrassing piles of shite, my brain and muscle co-ordination scrambled.)
                        The sleeping part of it is something else - your life just drifts away, and your goals fall away. Your dreams stay just that - dreams.

Maybe in the next life........
                        So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Don't get me wrong. I feel bad for anyone who has this condition. I can only relate because I have dogs that I love like children. And I've never met anyone with the condition in person. So, it's kind of far removed for me in that sense. Having said that, I feel for you and anyone else who is affected.

Comment

I wasn't having a go at you mate, I just used your quote to bring my point in! I understand your comment.

But don't be so sure that you haven't met someone with the condition. Evidently 1 in 10000 people suffer from Narcolepsy though not all to the degree that <Bang> they fall asleep, face in their dinner.

I myself, can feel an attack coming on, so I can pull over if driving, or find somewhere out of the way to drop off. Others don't actually fall asleep regularly, they just go all vague, kinda blank out with their eyes open.
                            Ever seen a ghost? Maybe you were in a hypnagogic state, ie. not asleep, yet not fully awake, dreaming with your eyes open. A typical symptom of Narcolepsy. I have seen some strange things, but at least I know why!! Many many people go through life never being diagnosed as having Narcolepsy, they are just marked down as being lazy, dozy or burning the candle at both ends.
                            During WW1, with the millions of men in the trenches, thousands were shot for falling asleep on guard duty. Knowing the penalty for such a mistake, it follows that many of those men were actually Narcoleptic, they simply couldn't help falling asleep. It was even known as "Nightwatchman's Disease".

Still, maybe one day they'll find out what causes it, and sort out a cure. Till then, all my speed is on Prescription, wha-hey!!
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                            X