JCF NFL 06 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO...
    Bens peformance in the Superbowl was one of the most dismal showings for a winning QB i've ever seen. If it wasn't for a couple of WAY shitty calls, Donnie would have been celebrating a SB win.
    And that SO was not a TD...
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

There were a lot more reasons Seattle lost the Super Bowl. Jerramy Stevens 20 dropped passes, 2 missed FGs, the punter's touchbacks, the clock management at the end of both halves....etc. If Roethlisberger doesn't throw that terrible interception, the Steelers probably would have won by 24 points.

The Seahawks had their chances but didn't make any BIG plays.

Comment

The main issue i had with Seattle was their untimely penalties. WAY too many. If you look at the #s Seattle pretty much had the edge in all of them. My point was Bens lackluster performance in the biggest game of his career. He had 2 interceptions if i remember correctly and threw about half as many passes as Hasselbeck. Christ, Matt had about as many rushing yards as Jerome did. Bottom line is it came down to Pittsburgh being more prepared than Seattle. The Seahawks seemed a bit starstruck over the whole situation. Once again, just my opinion...
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Patriots got game this year

Comment

K Rob is out for the year

The hawks are just getting ready. gurrenteed 12-4
            I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

The Giants will rule the NFC east. Tiki will have a huge year. He's hungry and wants a ring like his brother. Plus we will let Arrington do what he does best....hit people. Forget those silly defensive schemes the Redskins use. You let a guy like Arington roam and smash people.

Comment

tiki sucks, Lavar will have 1 sack all year. Feely will miss another 3 feild goals
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                X