• ok. need some movie recommendation

I am looking for some movie recommendations along these lines:

Confidence
    Usual Suspects
    JFK
    Heist
    National Treasure
    The DaVinci Code

They all kind of have a adventure/conspiracy/puzzle woven into them.

anyone know any others?

The Internet Movie Database (one of my favorite sites ever) has a Recommendations feature. For example,
    The Usual Suspects ---> http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0114814/recommendations

Just look up your movies and the Recommendations link is the 11th one down on the left hand side. DVC doesn't have any yet.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

checked it out. It sort of misses the Flavor of what I am after. I looked at recomd. list for JFK and one was Arlington Road. Excellent movie and right in line with what I am looking for.....

any other suggestions?

Comment

Yes, you can also do a keyword search. Put your keyword in the search box and arrow down to Keyword. This will of course give you many more hits to slog through, though.

http://us.imdb.com/find?s=kw&q=conspiracy
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Watch the Psycho Cop

And then

The Psycho Cop Returns
          I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

LA Confidential came up in the User Recommendations for Usual Suspects - doesn't fit with the flavour you're savouring?

How about Sin City? or Heat, North by Northwest, The French Connection, Enemy of the State, The Firm, In The Line of Fire, The Pelican Brief, Absolute Power?
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Ricky Bobby!

Comment

yeah those are on my list to vitaminG. Jus hoping to find another that was a sleeper. I discovered usual suspects that way.

Comment

Try V for Vendetta if you haven't seen it yet. Great flick.

Comment

Here's a sleeper you may like: Brick.

Comment

Sin City is great, if you are ok with the comic backbone it has I thought that was great, Enemy of the State is good, also check out From Hell, Jack The Ripper story which I thought was pretty good has johnny depp as a detective who's trying to solve the grissly prostitute murders..
                      Last edited by ozzuk1; 08-06-2006, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Check out Snatch with Brad Pitt....funny Movie...or Lock Stock and two smoking Barrles.....another good one

Comment

Originally posted by Freehill
                          Try V for Vendetta if you haven't seen it yet. Great flick.
                          That's what I was going to suggest too. Very worth while.

Derailed is good too.
                          Whataya Mean I Don't Support The System? I Go To Court When I Have To!

Comment

Flightplan with Jodie Foster. It's kind of a thriller/conspiracy movie, very good.
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Thief - early 80's with James Caan, directed by Micheal Mann.
                              -------------------------
                              Blank yo!

Comment

Working...
                              X