X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unlimited Hydro's

Any fans here???

Today is the Main races on Lake Washinginton

I work with a bunch of the old Miss Bud team. My owner was Berney Littles right hand man, and the shop forman was the main engine guy
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

I use to watch it all of the time years ago. I swear man, Miss Bud never lost back then. Are they still the best? Jack.

Comment

Bernie Died in 03, after Bernie died Bud had no comitment to the team. Bernie's deal was a basically a life long deal, longest sponership in motor sports history.

So after 04 Bud pulled out.

But uptill than Bud was the best. And that's what's so cool about my company is it's ran like The bud Team since half the guys are former bud employees. We expect to be the best in our feild and go out there and do it everyday

There's still 2 of the old Bud boats racing, but their the #2 and 3 boats behind Miss Elam and Dave Villwok. This proves my point that you can have the best equiptment like the Bud Boats but if you don't have the team behind you, you'll never make it
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

My buddies and I just rode our jet skis to this yesterday. It's always a blast!

http://www.kentnarrowsracing.com/welcome_letter.htm
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
        X