Pastrana Double vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charveljunkie
    estrada has bigger-way-bigger balls than me!! That is killer!!!!!!!!!

ESTRADA????????????
    Jackson RR3 (Japan, single EMG81)
    Fender Stratocaster Deluxe Plus (American, Lace Gold Sensors)
    Collings MT Mandolin

Comment

That was insane! Did you see how much he loaded the suspension on takeoff?

I remember seeing Pastrana in his first X-Games when he was like 15. The kid rode his ass off, then jumped his bike into the ocean at the end

Seems like he is always getting injured. I wonder why...

Comment

This guy doesn't live too far from me. He's always in trouble with the cops for driving to fast or wrecking his cars. Earlier this year he somehow launched his corvette off the road. He has a big jump with a pit full of foam in his back yard for practice. I used to be into motocross but this guy is freakin nuts!
        Last edited by MikeStrat; 08-06-2006, 04:36 PM.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Every freestyler has a foam pit, only way to crash and not die
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

jeez,from that angle it looked like he nearly hit the lights on the roof!Impressive flips

Comment

Working...
            X